Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? page

moluv is offline Senior Member

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Primal Fuel
    Since dress-up is my favorite form of PLAY, I will put a lot of effort and creativity into crafting a slutty/gory Vampire Ballerina. I'm going to wear all black- tights leotard tutu and short cape, with ribbons laced up around my calves to simulate pointe shoes. Hair in a fancy bun, natch. Makeup inspired by the Black Swan Natalie Portman

But with more glitter and blood and chunks from my mouth all the way down my chest.

Ill probably splatter my tutu with red paint to look like blood.

I don't tolerate prosthetic teeth well so I'm experimenting with blacking out part of my teeth to give the illusion of pointy fangs.

I am hoping to win a costume contest at the bar, lolz, everyone needs goals.

What are YOU dressing up as?

Post pics!

I will as soon as I have some!
    Last edited by moluv; 10-25-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    I'm glad you started this thread because I need to upload an img file and didn't want it on my facebook account!

mylove.jpg
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    I'm glad you started this thread because I need to upload an img file and didn't want it on my facebook account!

mylove.jpg
    Well while we wait 4 days for the image to show up can you explain what it is?

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Lara Croft.

Except I am not buff enough yet. Or know how to French braid my hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    If my friends aren't being boring, then I may have to get the Jesus costume out again.

Is that a little inappropriate for Halloween?

Or maybe Katniss Everdeen....

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    A variation of Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas. Black corset, blue elbow length peasant blouse blouse, and patchwork skirt with black greaspanit and yarn/ spirit glue for the Frankenstein seams. Barefoot, as I'll be handing out candy to the little beggars. Heavy black eye make up. Hair is already reddish.
    Husband will be a Mad Scientist, kind of a cross between Dr. Frankenstein and Dr. Emmet Brown. My niece (9 years old) is gonna be a zombie nerd, and Geek will do her make up.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post

Or maybe Katniss Everdeen....
    I just signed up on another forum as ThicknessEverdeen lol just had to share that

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I just signed up on another forum as ThicknessEverdeen lol just had to share that
    What's the thickness part in reference to, out of curiosity? :P

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    What's the thickness part in reference to, out of curiosity? :P
    Are you being facetious?

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    oh that's so lame, 4 days?!

It's my wife in her halloween costume; some idiot that I hate on facebook, but who lives around here and has mutual friends, posted an article about why women are not entitled to self-esteem, and one of the points that it erroneously makes* is that women are helpless against male aggression.

So I am trying to get him to accept fighting my wife on a $50 bet, and wanted to present his challenger. He is refusing with various shameful excuses.

*it's something that Wilton might agree with
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast