Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Shop Now
    Your dog photobombed lol licking his lips. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by sra1984 View Post
    Worst comes to worst I will dress up in one of my old sparkly prom dresses (which I now fit into again, thank you very much) and glam up. Hall
    I hope this isn't too late (if maybe you don't need a costume till the weekend or something?) But if you wear a prom dress, you could put you hair in rollers and wear bunny slipper and yawn a lot. Sleeping Beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I was a mailorder Asian bride one year.

Wedding dress + postage box around my waist. [/URL]
    This spring I went to a Soviet theme party and I was a Russian mail order bride! No box, but I made a big stamp and "fragile" stickers for all over. Oh and a bubble wrap veil. That was everyone's favorite part.
    No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.
    -Maimonodies

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.

Babes with BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Your dog photobombed lol licking his lips. Classic.
    Hes playing the part of the wolf
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

My costume this year:
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

I was Little Red Riding Hood for a church costume contest- I even had a wolf-tail hanging out of my basket

I just got invited to a redneck party, though, so the corset won't work. (Lack of oxygen plus drinking= bad) But I think I came up with a good one using regular clothes. I'll be a vampire's familiar. Super pale with bloody band aids on strategic arteries. It also means I can wear whatever I want for clothes.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Bout to go out, waiting on the sitter. Vampire ballerina so thirsty.

Loooove the eyes!
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Omg the little red riding idea saved me on this thread. I had gotten too busy due to a few law school deadlines and booking shoots I forgot to get a costume. Luckily I had this cape as a jacket (my style is usually quite avant garde):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Lol Moluv. You do make me laugh.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Shop Now
    Well, I did not win the costume contest at work. I think the masses of the office workers are not yet ready for Trek humor, but I had a blast! If our HR gets to posting pictures while still relevant, I will post it here

I also got a really weird enthusiasm to get my body in shape enough to dress as Kara Thrace next year. Obviously, ye average office worker is even less ready for BSG than Trek, but hey-ho, that's gonna make me happy! The alternative is Brienne of Tarth, but I have never made a costume in my life, and her armor looks very complex.
    Last edited by Leida; 11-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.