Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? page 7

moluv is offline Senior Member
    ^^^ otzi is that you? ^^^

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Lil red ridding hood... will try to get a picture to post.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

sra1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post

Maybe I should be geeky and dress as famous science inventors/thinkers? Like hold a fake telescope and some parchment paper in hot pants and be Galileo? An apple and be newton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Why not be Marie Curie? You could be radioactive or carry something radioactive. It would be fun.

I unfortunately don't get to dress up this year- not in the budget and although I can scrapbook like nobody's business, sewing is not my thing. This will be the first year in a long time I don't...bumming me out.
    Stephanie
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sra1984 View Post
    Why not be Marie Curie? You could be radioactive or carry something radioactive. It would be fun.

I unfortunately don't get to dress up this year- not in the budget and although I can scrapbook like nobody's business, sewing is not my thing. This will be the first year in a long time I don't...bumming me out.
    Aww. Go to a thrift shop!! You can find tons of good stuff and ideas there.

I have a thing against Curie because I feel like that is always the one straw they throw at the feminists on a long list of male scientists. I know it is irrational... But it is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member

I was planning to do Chun Li, but my cutting plan and keeping my quad muscles failed when I got a foot injury earlier this year.

RittenRemedy is offline Senior Member
    Lazarus gets 4.03 points.

ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1383130359.564945.jpgImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1383130373.411622.jpg

Grown up/modified for high speeds Terezi Pyrope. Basically I'm wearing my cold weather hashing gear with a quick makeup, wig-less horns sewn into my hat, teeth, and my blind stick. Since my running shoes are black, and getting hit by cars sucks, I let my red hasher shirt stand in for the red shoes.

One of my sergeants went as the teacher guy from Naruto. He was a brilliant overachiever.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    I was planning to do Chun Li, but my cutting plan and keeping my quad muscles failed when I got a foot injury earlier this year.
    Which is exactly why I am not dressing as Chun Li.

No costume for me this year though I think there are kids in the neighborhood now so I should buy some candy in case any knock on the door.

sra1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Aww. Go to a thrift shop!! You can find tons of good stuff and ideas there.

I have a thing against Curie because I feel like that is always the one straw they throw at the feminists on a long list of male scientists. I know it is irrational... But it is there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I totally understand about Marie Curie getting thrown in for feminist impulses. It is irritating. I just think it would be fun to carry something glowing and goopy.

I am hoping to create something with what I have in my closet at the last minute. I have my mom and all my friends wracking their brains as I wrack my own- hopefully we will come up with something. Worst comes to worst I will dress up in one of my old sparkly prom dresses (which I now fit into again, thank you very much) and glam up. Halloween is just not the same without dressing up. However, I am hoping I do not have to resort to that, as it feels lame right now. My husband is dressing up as a Lego using a box that we painted and put plastic cups on to take the girls trick or treating
    Stephanie
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Finally the day is here for ultimate party dress up!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!

I'm a little excited.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Finally the day is here for ultimate party dress up!!!!!!!!! Squeeeeeee!!!

I'm a little excited.
    Go girl!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast