Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? page 3

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Mr. P, your wife looks adorable. That is an awesome costume (something I will definitely steal for another year).
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    He did post a picture the other day of that old-tyme boxer dude with a moustache and the caption was, "Rape? You mean Strangers with benefits?" He is advertising his wedding on facebook and inviting people to roast him- I told him that I was planning on crashing it and raping him as part of the roast. It was originally a joke but now I am thinking about it for real.
    He's getting married?! That poor girl.

Re the picture thing: you wouldn't believe the amount of people in my school who think it's hilaaaarious to crack rape jokes where the pain and humiliation of the victim is the punchline. I've considered that these people have no soul; but I now just realise it's the norm. Which is worse.

he's the saddest man maybe I've ever seen online. When he has sex with his (obviously very sad) girlfriend he posts pictures of their sheets. My jaw often drops when I try and imagine how empty his life must be.
    That's...gross.

My sympathy for that girl has just increased 10x.
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Don't you think that my wife should fight him for money? I am trying to get him to agree that his pseudo-scientific opinion of men should translate to 2 to 1 odds in his favor. Haha get that money! I also challenged him on her behalf to a blunt-rolling contest. She would also win there. Haha check that craftsmanship
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Why not you fight him?

Half the posts are of you trying to get your wife to do something. Lol. ;P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

hahaha!

Well it's not even a contest if I fought him. I was trying to illustrate the absurdity of at least one of his many vile claims, the most obviously ignorant of which was that women are physically helpless against men. It would do him some good to have his ass kicked by a feminine woman.

and I am confident that there would be no "trying" to get her to fight him; if I just opened his page and left her to read his stuff for a little while, she would want to.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    half the posts are of you trying to get your wife to do something. Lol. ;p

sent from my iphone using tapatalk - now free
    qft

what does that mean?

Means she agrees with me.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

I was a mailorder Asian bride one year.

Wedding dress + postage box around my waist.

Lol.

------

moluv is offline Senior Member

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    qft
    what does that mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Means she agrees with me.

Paging RichMahogany or Mr. Anthony for a LMGTFY link

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast