Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you dressing up as for Halloween? page 2

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Are you being facetious?
    Maybe unintentionally?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Some years ago I went to a bar with a new girlfriend on Halloween, and all the guests and the people that worked there were dressed up like monsters, all except us. I became pretty scared when the masks fell at midnight though, when recognizing an old ex-girlfriend that I tried to avoid at the time…

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    oh that's so lame, 4 days?!

It's my wife in her halloween costume; some idiot that I hate on facebook, but who lives around here and has mutual friends, posted an article about why women are not entitled to self-esteem, and one of the points that it erroneously makes* is that women are helpless against male aggression.

So I am trying to get him to accept fighting my wife on a $50 bet, and wanted to present his challenger. He is refusing with various shameful excuses.

*it's something that Wilton might agree with
    I hope she kicks his ass. My wife and I are going as Pebbles and Bam Bam this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    oh that's so lame, 4 days?!

It's my wife in her halloween costume; some idiot that I hate on facebook, but who lives around here and has mutual friends, posted an article about why women are not entitled to self-esteem, and one of the points that it erroneously makes* is that women are helpless against male aggression.
    So not only is this man saying that rape is the fault of the victim; but also that men are animalistic beasts who are slaves to their own pumping hormones...?

I keep forgetting that there are people like that irl. It's scary.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Star-Trek NG uniform. Lieutenant pips.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Maybe unintentionally?
    Hmmm k then- ThicknessEverdeen- just a play on words because I'm thick...and also a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Hmmm k then- ThicknessEverdeen- just a play on words because I'm thick...and also a badass.
    I thought that it may have been a reference to your intelligence level but I dismissed that idea because you're quite obviously smart.

Agree on badass. I appreciate your lifts. And ability to do things that make me lose balance and destroy a few cities in the process.

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    So not only is this man saying that rape is the fault of the victim; but also that men are animalistic beasts who are slaves to their own pumping hormones...?

He did post a picture the other day of that old-tyme boxer dude with a moustache and the caption was, "Rape? You mean Strangers with benefits?" He is advertising his wedding on facebook and inviting people to roast him- I told him that I was planning on crashing it and raping him as part of the roast. It was originally a joke but now I am thinking about it for real.

I keep forgetting that there are people like that irl. It's scary.
    he's the saddest man maybe I've ever seen online. When he has sex with his (obviously very sad) girlfriend he posts pictures of their sheets. My jaw often drops when I try and imagine how empty his life must be.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Casual Friday Wonder Woman (an outfit inspired by her costume, basically). And I will definitely post pictures once it's all together. I have to do some work on it tonight/tomorrow because we have a party tomorrow night! I still need red shoes and might try to make a quick visit to a thrift store for anything that fits. How long would spray paint take to dry in coolish temps? We're talking 50F. It seems a crime that I don't own red shoes, nor any shoes I'm willing to sacrifice for the cause. My mom offered up some cowboy boots for it, but I am definitely stealing them and NOT spray-painting them red (Ted Mosby anyone?).

My husband will be "Influenzo the flu ninja". Aka he's been sick for nearly 2 weeks, so he's going to wear hospital scrubs, a flu mask, and dig up some nun-chucks.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Whuuut that is just gross (the sheets) omg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast