Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancer.org wants me to eat "Noodles, Bagels and Pretzels" for my "Health" page

zebonaut is offline Member

Angry Cancer.org wants me to eat "Noodles, Bagels and Pretzels" for my "Health"

Primal Fuel
    I just _never cease to be amazed:

Low Fat Foods

oh and "pudding, popcorn, margarine, and jelly candies to "stay healthy" LOL

Gary Taubes said it best: "The diabetes epidemic proves they didn't know what they were talking about"
    Last edited by zebonaut; 10-21-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Artemis67 is online now Senior Member
    They want you to eat fat-free American cheese, too. And fruit pie filling.

I saw the "Donate" button, and thought I'd email them and ask how I'd go about donating some common sense and decent dietary advice, because I'm not giving them a dime until they show evidence of either one at work.

Frankly, I'd rather just donate a swift kick in the ass to each of the dieticians responsible for that mess. Holy cow. At the very least, I'd like to ask them, "Do you eat this shit? Do you feed it to your kids and feel good about it? Really?!"

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    The mind just boggles...you almost want to think it is a spam site but you have some of the Peet followers claiming the same thing.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    The mind just boggles...you almost want to think it is a spam site but you have some of the Peet followers claiming the same thing.

I eat saturated fat, bucko. I just don't eat gobs of it cause that's literally pointless.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    Looks like they WANT you to get Cancer so the donations keep coming in!
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Not sure why people get so upset when somebody mentions that low fat foods tend to be something you should aim for to lose weight. "Oh noes, they're insulting my precious fats!".

The link says nothing about low fat foods being healthier for you.
    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

FrenchFry is online now Senior Member
    I just had a quick glimpse. It is baby talk, no nuance. Like fat vs carb should only be a matter of calories ?! Come on, fat has a role, carbs as well, it is not a matter of calorie only. And most of all, both groups have tons of subgroups with diverse effects other than just a potential fuel for the body.

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Bloody hell.... what they suggested is even more unhealthy than my before-primal diet of chocolate and a bit of what my BF made for dinner....
    60% of the mentioned food are made in a factory with chemicals!!!! How can they think that's healthy... even somebody totally in CW would recognize that muffins and jelly isn't healthy....
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post

I eat saturated fat, bucko. I just don't eat gobs of it cause that's literally pointless.
    Your point? I never said you didn't now did I.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    Your point? I never said you didn't now did I.
    Well your supposed dig was completely pointless(huge surprise) then because the only things I eat from there are the milk products(sans the shitty fat free ones, besides skim raw milk), fruit/juice, and gelatin. This topic is pointless anyway, no one cares what American Medical thinks.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast