Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Urinals page

peril is offline Senior Member

Urinals

Primal Fuel
    It seems these days fewer men are using the urinals, prefering to foul the cubicles. This pattern is most evident among younger men. Even my son has noticed this. Is this a sign of too much oestrogen?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I use the cubicles because no one understands the code of "empty stalls, stay away from the other person" and proceed to get right next to your stall and often strike up a conversation.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    I never understood why men aren't entitled to privacy in the same way women are... there's even less to see of a woman in a sitting position.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

max219 is offline Senior Member
    I hate when they pee on the toilet seat too

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    I've seen women use urinals before. A little odd I know but I guess when you have to pee plus the ladies line up is 30 minutes long plus you've been drinking for the past 3 hours nothing spells relief like squatting on a urinal.

LauraSB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    I never understood why men aren't entitled to privacy in the same way women are... there's even less to see of a woman in a sitting position.
    I agree. I think urinals are kind of weird. Urinals in a private home completely gross me out.

Or peril, do you mean guys standing over a public toilet to pee? And making a huge mess? I would agree that that is nasty, but honestly, women are disgustingly messy in public toilets as well. I don't think it has anything to do with estrogen though. I think it has to do with a general degradation in respect for others. The men in my house are extremely tidy in the bathroom. I imagine they are in public bathrooms as well. They're not assholes.
    50yo, 5'3"
    SW-195
    CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
    GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Too many meat-gazers in public places. I can't even tell you how many times I've been doing my thing when I look over and the guy next to me is eyeballing my crank. No thanks chief. I even had a weirdo peek under a stall at me once. I should have pissed on his face. Although he'd probably like it. Anyway...in an empty restroom, I'll hit the urinal. When its crowded, I wait for a stall
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    I've been considering putting a sign on the inside door in all the stalls at my college restroom where I work. I want to tell these girls that I see them every day, they're all obviously nice clean normal people. They could all be members of my own family. Why treat each other like we all have horrible diseases and do the hover pee thing or the "ew don't make me touch my own paper toilet seat cover" thing when it doesn't flush down or the flush with the foot thing or all the other silly neurotic things people do in public restrooms.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Too many meat-gazers in public places. I can't even tell you how many times I've been doing my thing when I look over and the guy next to me is eyeballing my crank. No thanks chief. I even had a weirdo peek under a stall at me once. I should have pissed on his face. Although he'd probably like it. Anyway...in an empty restroom, I'll hit the urinal. When its crowded, I wait for a stall
    Dude same shit happens to me all the time. Why are people staring are your dick anyway? It happens so much they can't possibly all be gay. Comparisons maybe?

Maybe OP is a meat-gazer trying to shame us back into using urinals.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 10-20-2013 at 05:37 PM.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

canio6 Guest
    Y'all analyze this way too much. Step up and piss for lord's sake. So some dude wants to take a gander, hell, offer to sell him a ticket. You're taking a leak not solving world hunger. Whip it out, shake it off, put it away. Done. Urinals are simple and efficient sounds good to me.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast