Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Urinals page 5

Timthetaco Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Everyone is different but I think the basics involve moving the labia (like with peace fingers) and tilting the hips down and forward so you're aimed more forward than down. Then you employ all those kegels you've been doing your whole life and forcibly pee as far away from your shoes and clothes as possible.
    I can confirm this does work pretty well. My wife does it in the shower.

Tom B-D is offline Senior Member
    The things we learn and share on MDA...so much more than I expected..,

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom B-D View Post
    The things we learn and share on MDA...so much more than I expected..,
    Sharing is caring
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I've been considering putting a sign on the inside door in all the stalls at my college restroom where I work. I want to tell these girls that I see them every day, they're all obviously nice clean normal people. They could all be members of my own family. Why treat each other like we all have horrible diseases and do the hover pee thing or the "ew don't make me touch my own paper toilet seat cover" thing when it doesn't flush down or the flush with the foot thing or all the other silly neurotic things people do in public restrooms.
    This is becoming one of my biggest pet peeves at work lately. The women's toilets are disgusting all the time now because so many people hover over the seat and splatter urine all over it. It is really unpleasant to find all the toilets coated in urine.

I used to think it was because I work at place with tons of international employees - chalked it up to cultural differences. But now I'm wondering if it is just what you are describing.....
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

NZ primal Gwamma is offline Senior Member
    OMG- this is hilarious!!!!!!!! However Gwamma can feel a story coming on..........
    When we lived up country there was a guy who was a bit of a card. Anyhoo he acquired this HUGE silicon penis that he used to wear when out pubbing. He tells a delightful story about one night out at a pub in Christchurch, he was wearing his eye watering appendage, and popped into the urinal to pee (it was the model that you could pee through). After doing his business he whacked his silicon member against the side of the urinal a couple of times, then re-entered the bar, and continued drinking.
    An hour or so later he stood up to go to the bathroom again, and every male that was in the bar at the time also stood up to go !!!!!!!
    Just imagine .......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Iron Will is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Practicing in the shower is a great idea. Everyone is different but I think the basics involve moving the labia (like with peace fingers) and tilting the hips down and forward so you're aimed more forward than down. Then you employ all those kegels you've been doing your whole life and forcibly pee as far away from your shoes and clothes as possible. Towards the end you could start dribbling though so be prepared for that. I can't even believe I'm about to type this but to see a demo you could check out some golden showers pr0n.

I will admit that I've never peed standing up fully clothed that I didn't get at least a few drops on my clothes, but usually I'm in the woods and am filthy anyways.
    Talk about a life hack! I'm sure the ladies that I was referring to had wished they read this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345