Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Urinals page 2

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Urinals are fine. Just don't stand next to me.

They are far better than the wall sized group urinals in parts of Europe.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Too many meat-gazers in public places. I can't even tell you how many times I've been doing my thing when I look over and the guy next to me is eyeballing my crank.
    Of course, you just happened to glance over, right?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Whip it out, shake it off, put it away. Done.
    Any more than 3 shakes and you're playing with yourself though
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Any more than 3 shakes and you're playing with yourself though
    That's why I limit myself to 2.99 shakes when using public restrooms
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

not on the rug is offline Senior Member
    Y'all analyze this way too much. Step up and piss for lord's sake. So some dude wants to take a gander, hell, offer to sell him a ticket. You're taking a leak not solving world hunger. Whip it out, shake it off, put it away. Done. Urinals are simple and efficient sounds good to me.
    Aha! Is that how you use them? Maybe I was doing it wrong? Lol

Of course, you just happened to glance over, right?
    Uh oh...ya caught me red handed, er, you know what I mean
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not on the rug View Post
    Aha! Is that how you use them? Maybe I was doing it wrong? Lol
    I wasn't sure so had to ask the dude next to me. It's cool though I didn't check out his junk long enough for it to be uncomfortable.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Markbt is offline Senior Member
    Just use a tree up in the mountains somewhere like Grok did.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

I remember the first time I used a urinal in a public toilet in France when I was 8 or 9 and a couple of teenage girls just strolled in part me to go to a cubicle. Unisex toilets baked the hell outta me.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Y'all analyze this way too much. Step up and piss for lord's sake. So some dude wants to take a gander, hell, offer to sell him a ticket. You're taking a leak not solving world hunger. Whip it out, shake it off, put it away. Done. Urinals are simple and efficient sounds good to me.
    Agreed. There's an awful lot of insecurity about isn't there?
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

peril is offline Senior Member
    I remember the first time I used a urinal in a public toilet in France when I was 8 or 9 and a couple of teenage girls just strolled in part me to go to a cubicle. Unisex toilets baked the hell outta me.
    At work, they sometimes have women cleaning the toilets. Doesn't stop me using the urinal or them doing their job
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast