Thread: Primal Journal 23rd Sept 2013 page

Manda63 is offline Senior Member

Primal Journal 23rd Sept 2013

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hello from Italy,

I have been writing my Journal in the wrong place, but I don't want to lose what I have started
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html

Manda63 is offline Senior Member
    Day 29...

So I added cheese, cream and Greek yoghurt back this weekend and had no reactions at all. I will carry on eating them, but I will not exaggerate. It will be interesting to see if my weight loss slows down the next week.

In 4 weeks 28 days I have lost 14lbs, which has been no work at all. I have been eating when hungry and having between 30-80 carbs, I have not become obsessed with numbers. My protein has been 60-140 and the rest fat, some days I ate very little but I was not hungry. I have been hiking 4-5 days a week 2-3 hours and not anything else other than walking everywhere. I lift heavy 2 years olds 3 days a week, but this week I hope to add some other exercise. I am feeling more confident and have been walking around town without worrying if people are looking at me, I got into a pair of jeans I bought a few years ago I put some make-up on which I have not done in years, what can I say its a miracle. No its not a miracle, its called taking control of your life and wanting to live and be healthy. To wake up and want to get up and do things, to never need a nap and think about food all day long. I am still not used to getting up early, I would lay in bed all day I would even eat in bed. Now I say to myself oh its only 7am you can sleep some more, but I can't stay there I have to get up 30 days ago I was down a big dark hole, it took 3 years to crawl out. But I did it and so can you, I don't care what you have suffered you don't deserve to suffer any more. What ever hurt you, don't let it win we have one life so lets live it.

I was abused as a child sexually and beaten, I had a very sad hard childhood (happy time's too), but it made me strong and independent. Of course it paved my road of life, never trusting and always getting in trouble I was a rebel. I could never keep a guy because I had so many hang ups and of course sex for me was a big problem. I come from a very big family, but never really felt part of it. I left England when I was 23, I could not live where I had so many memory's plus my dad had died who I loved so very much. I tried to heal myself and did a good job until I met an abusive man, it took me 5 years to get away from him. I have been now with a very good man for 15 years, but he has never known how to be there for me and so I am not happy. We have drifted apart and I now need to move on, I think I will stay alone its best for me. I can't hurt myself and others just don't know how to be there for me. I dream to be with a person who can read me like a book and understand me, I just have this wall that is hard to see over.

So no matter how hard you are suffering, move on and live your life. Its not easy I know, but it is 100% possible.
    Got my life back September 23rd 2013...Female 5'6"

HW 210lbs
    SW 202lbs
    CW189lbs
    GW140lbs

The best feeling is not feeling depressed

My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95382.html