Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite gym outfit? - Haute Couture!!! page 7

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksmith View Post
    And tube socks
    If you have a source for dressy argyle or plain tube socks and you're holding out on me, blacksmith, we're gonna have to have words.

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    Why of course my favourite thing to wear is my "suck it up, buttercup" tee.

Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

piggy is online now Senior Member
    Some kind of tight capri pants (preferably black) or a pair of shorts (always black), one of those qute little tank tops that just covers my bra, a sports bra and some a long-oversized-no sleeve-men tshirt that covers my but but gives me much space to move. And running shoes (even though I don't run) and really short socks.
    I don't lify heavy enough to be able to pull off an outfit of tight shorts with knee high socks

Sent from . . . my couch.

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mev20 View Post
    Currently, I wear orange New Balance Minimus shoes but the replacement pair already waiting in the wings are black.
    Mine are orange, too. I have yellow ones waiting in the wings. Once they wear out for hiking, I'll swap them for use in the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelSF View Post
    Why of course my favourite thing to wear is my "suck it up, buttercup" tee.
    I have one that says "Bacon is meat candy" and another that shows a happy 50s family that says "They're happy because they eat LARD." I have another one from a local meat market that says "You can't beat our meat."

I really think the number one important thing is your outfit has to show off your tattoos. I really like checking out other people's tattoos. I try to do it when they aren't looking and I'm grateful when they wear stuff that lets you see them.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 170 x 3. Current Deadlift: 220 x 3

neilc11 is offline Senior Member
    weren't there to be pictures ?
    ,,,,more pictures?

seaweed is offline Senior Member
    what about head/wrist bands?
    i am currently looking for some wrist bands. i am totally wimpy as all the huge nasty 26+kg dumbbells start to list onto my wrist bones and bruise them when i lunge. i'm refuse point blank to get those wrist straps so i am going to get some wrist bands to help cushion till my grip strengthens, which it will. i used to have this problem with 21kg dumbbells and now i dont. usually i just wear little black shorts, some kind of short sleeved tshirt or singlet and either my old vivo barefoots or actual barefeet. i also wear cut off denim shorts or camo boardies. sometimes i wear lycra arm warmers which are for road cycling i think when it is too cold to just wear a t-shirt and too warm to wear a hoodie. i always wear my hair up so i dont get it caught on the barbells. on the odd occasion i forget a hair tie, i have to tie it up with itself in some funky top knot which looks very silly LOL

moluv is offline Senior Member
    I like a tank top with built in sports bra and these Nike "squat pants" because they have some extra room in the behind, but are still form fitting, if that makes sense. And they have a high waist so no crack shows. And of course, bare feet and pigtails.

TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    I am determined to workout, just ONE DAY at my gym, in my linen loin cloth (made it myself, to garden in!), no shirt, no shoes.

If that shit happens, it is getting posted up here in pics

Btw....How are you (molov, everyone else) getting your pictures up so fast? Everytime I have tried it gets moderated for a week.
    "They now look to a single and splendid government of an aristocracy, founded on banking institutions, and moneyed incorporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures, commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry." - Thomas Jefferson, 1826

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    Btw....How are you (molov, everyone else) getting your pictures up so fast? Everytime I have tried it gets moderated for a week.
    You can use an image hosting website like imgur, or taptalk app on your phone.

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeLazarus View Post
    I am determined to workout, just ONE DAY at my gym, in my linen loin cloth (made it myself, to garden in!), no shirt, no shoes.

If that shit happens, it is getting posted up here in pics

Thanks for that lovely image in my mind.

**fingers crossed**

Also, gardening is physical so feel free to post up your gardening in loincloth pics any time.

I get my pics up with the tapatalk app for iPhone- which I think is free. Obvs, the photo needs to be on your phone.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast