Thread: Greetings! page

Digger is offline Junior Member

Greetings!

Shop Now
    Greetings from Virginia! I have been out of the military (20 years and retired) for 2 years now, and I have been living completely unhealthy. I decided last month that I was going to at least give up some bad habits and gradually learn to live healthier. The impetus was getting on a scale not long ago and seeing 136lbs on my 4'11" frame. To some, that might not be much, but for me it was huge. The rolls of fat that have gathered around my waist and having to buy larger pants were the final nail in the coffin.
    I started gradually with cutting WAY back on alcohol intake and starting to cut out junk food. I realized that just that alone was helping. I have started to make Primal recipes for dinner, and I have ordered the meal plan and will begin it next month.
    I am excited about my journey and will post my progress.

Cavemanclan is offline Junior Member
    Good luck with your endeavors! You will find some great motivation and info here! Blessings~

laetitia787 is offline Member
    good luck
    My journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread95995.html

SW : 64.7 kg --> (17/02/2014)
    CW : 62 kg
    GW : 48 kg

Digger is offline Junior Member
    Just a quick update. I am now down from 140 Lbs. to 125. I had to go and buy some new pants this week because I went from a size 10/12 to a 6! I am feeling better with eating better, I am just trying to get more motivated to get in the gym!

I_EAT_COWS is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Congrats on your progress so far! Virginia is not the mecca of primal food solutions and can be a tough place to be primal. It takes a strong person to stick with it! Also, thank you for your service to our country!

-iec