Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pizza Crust! How do you make yours? page 2

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Primal Pizza | MyFitnessPal.com

Coconut flour, eggs and bacon. Easy. Bit filling, but delicious.
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

OldSchhool is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GiGiEats View Post
    Have you ever made CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST?

I have always been incredibly intrigued so I finally bit the bullet and made it! Check out the STEP BY STEP instructions on how to make this quite TASTY dish!

If you make pizza (paleo style) how do you make it! Link up your recipes!
    I did it a while ago using your recipe/instruction. It came out great, much better than I'd ever imagined it would, but man what a time consuming messy job. Told my wife to hell with it I'll just have a cheat day and eat a regular one next time instead but hey who know's maybe I'll give it another shot.

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    Alright MEATZA is on my list next!!! I once made one... However, I think it turned out more like a meat loaf, but I must try again!

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    I did it a while ago using your recipe/instruction. It came out great, much better than I'd ever imagined it would, but man what a time consuming messy job. Told my wife to hell with it I'll just have a cheat day and eat a regular one next time instead but hey who know's maybe I'll give it another shot.
    Ah ha ha ha aha h! It wasn't too time consuming on my end... And when you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. But I am glad to hear that the recipe turned out well for you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowknight137 View Post
    Primal Pizza | MyFitnessPal.com

Coconut flour, eggs and bacon. Easy. Bit filling, but delicious.
    LOVING THIS! Filling is always a good thing! ha ha.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Egg pizza.

Hybrid of an omelet and a pizza. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    I made meatza last night for dinner.... it was great!!! Brilliant invention I could eat daily...

I took 1lbs of ground beef, 3 slides of bacon, 1 egg and italian herbs for the meat-crust, and topped it with onions, peppers and tons of mozarella... brilliant!!!
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    I made meatza last night for dinner.... it was great!!! Brilliant invention I could eat daily...

I took 1lbs of ground beef, 3 slides of bacon, 1 egg and italian herbs for the meat-crust, and topped it with onions, peppers and tons of mozarella... brilliant!!!
    I guess I am weird. Meatza is gross to me. It turns pizza into meatloaf. Yuck.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    I guess I am weird. Meatza is gross to me. It turns pizza into meatloaf. Yuck.
    I wouldn't mind actually. I usually make a pizza crust with the most benign starches (mix of potato / rice and tapioca), sometimes I add butter to it to make it like a "pâte sablée" for pies or quiche. But a meatza sounds like something I could eat easily! Will try it tonight maybe.

@oceangrl: I tried the milk soaking on calf liver slices. I actually had to soak it for like 30 hours (in the fridge) due to a change of dinner plan before yesertday. What I found is that it removes some bitterness and blood flavor. But liver remains liver. My wife sort of liked it but she was not enthused. I think she eats it more because of the health benefits, and she likes all the onions that come with it. She used to hate it so that is anyway a good progress.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by FrenchFry View Post

@oceangrl: I tried the milk soaking on calf liver slices. I actually had to soak it for like 30 hours (in the fridge) due to a change of dinner plan before yesertday. What I found is that it removes some bitterness and blood flavor. But liver remains liver. My wife sort of liked it but she was not enthused. I think she eats it more because of the health benefits, and she likes all the onions that come with it. She used to hate it so that is anyway a good progress.
    I so get how your wife feels. It's kinda my medicine. I do like it dredged in nutritional yeast and the onions with balsamic vinegar help a lot.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12