Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does it take MEN so long to grow up? page 4

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm ahead of my time lol. In a hundred years people are going to pay good money for a glimpse of my heresies that the Oligarchs scrubbed from the internet.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Blacksmith is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Conformist wives are ruling class agents whose status-appetites and fear of exclusion from "legitimate" society serve to enforce cultural behaviors sanctioned by the ruling classes.
    *makes farting noise*
    Giggle
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

I actually think that laughing at farts is a normal property of normally adjusted mankind, and that such laughter is an evolutionary mechanism by which we are protected from the physiologically debilitating effects of boredom.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

DinoHunter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Fart jokes are okay. It's the 3 Stooges that I just can't stand. They're like some kind of magnet for men. I never understood the attraction.
    What? 3 Stooges Rule!
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

I was only ever in the room with 1 Three Stooges fan as a child, and he hyped it like it was the greatest thing ever, but couldn't actually sit through more than a few minutes. It's not even real enjoyment, just nostalgia longing.

excursivey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    What exactly is a fart joke?
    Coffee came right out my nose on that one...
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    I am immature. Church laughter regarding farts is some of the best church laughter ever.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Lewis is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    I'm 31. I still love fart jokes. WTF?
    I think you must be right. I'm sure we don't. Vide: two Scotsmen who've nothing better to do than chase a poor rabbit in a car.

No, not "a rabbit in a car". Rabbits can't drive: it's the men in the car:

Watch hilarious video as bunny refuses to shift out of vehicle's way on Scottish road - Daily Record

Rojo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    Conformist wives are ruling class agents whose status-appetites and fear of exclusion from "legitimate" society serve to enforce cultural behaviors sanctioned by the ruling classes.
    Ever see A Boy and His Dog with Don Johnson? I think it's kind of a Thelma and Louise for dudes.

nah I just hate going to work and know that doing so only ever happens because women demand it. Charles Manson is actually what made me first able to frame it that way, when he said that first your mother wakes you up in the morning and makes you go off to school like a good son, and then your wife takes over and wakes you up and makes you go to work like a good husband,

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast