Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: developing a better life

Shop Now
    Im not sure bt we get the beef cubes for $2 a pound so I guess its a good deal
    And its just fatty meat cubes with lots of hot sauce , some tomato sauce, a splash of coconut milk and some shredded coconut. If u want next time mabye ill record the measurement . And thanx bt I totally recommend its a must try I swear

Today I went on a 5k run and damn my cardiovascular system has become pretty bad bt im guessing mabye it was the freezing weather and a bit of an incline and nw I have a sore throat too idk I really do need to work on it thugh because I want to play crossfit. Bt I guess I have 2 years to work on all their skills they r so many its ridiculous

Ones I have achieved nw
    1) handstand pushups
    2) cleans
    3) snatches

Ones im working on
    1) double unders
    2) overhead squats
    3) pistols

It seems that I drank spoiled milk yest or my monthly friend is saying hello idk bt mybstomach feels like crap nw :/

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Today I didnt have breakfast as usual , I was planning on having lunch bt I found out that I had forgotten my money and luckily I wasnt hungry so it went great ( the CC from night before did its job right )
    Anyway I went to the library to print my sociology assignment and than hanged out with friends . Today is the best schedule day bec it is in the order of my fav subjects so ya english ws last lesson and I ws sleepy like hell damn I hate that class.
    After school I went to the ymca with family and the workout was good and I had some conversation with that dude . It ws cool I spotted for him and we gave each other advice and stuff . Still nt friends bt a step towards it so ya today ws pretty chill and normal

Nutrition: no pics today:/
    No breakfast
    No lunch
    Dinner : half pear, 250g buffalo salmon ( pretty great bt nothing close to beef ) , chicken thigh , 1/4 cup rice , 1/2 cup corn and peas ( ik ik bt no other veggies and it wasnt huge amount)
    Supper/ post workout: chicken thigh , 400g CC , 2 tsp honey and cinnamon , a pear and 20g dark chocolate

Workout :
    5k morning run
    Evening workout:
    power clean
    warmup 20kg x 6, 40x 6, 45 x6x2 ( really need to work on cleans )
    Good mornings : 70kg x 10x 3
    Cable abs : 77.5 lb x 15 x 3
    Oblique wood chopper cable : 27.5 lb x 10 x 3 ( each side)
    Roman chair ab circles straight leg: 10x2 (each side)
    A lonely single set of straight hand pull ups : 10x1

In terms of salmon and beef in general I would nt be able to compare bec they r both amazing in their own way. Bt in tye buffalo wings recipe the fatty beef is king !!
    and thanx ur pretty strong urself

Nothing to rant abiut today except that the teacher I workout with today was like im ganna cut meat so my primal side thought why is she ganna cut meat y nt get it from a butcher
    Me: why
    Her:I have high cholesterol
    Me : WTF ( OBVIOUSLY IN MY HEAD ) im speechless so I just nod
    Guess what she said !! "Im ganna add beans instead"
    Me:SERIOUSLY WTF !! (still obviously in my head )
    So I still just nod and dont even think of arguing so I pull out a pen and piece of paper and write down marksdailyapple.com hand it to her and say nothing else anyway she said she will check it out , im very curiius to know wat she thinks tomorrow

Workout:
    Bench press: warm up 60kg x 6... 75kg x 6 x 3 ( dnt know wats wrong it was heavy I dnt think I could have done 77.5 )
    Seated row : 50 lb block x10 x 3
    Incline bench flyes : 22.5lb dumbbells x 10 x 3
    Incline presses : 40lb dumbbells x 10 x 3 ( these were done right after flyes ... a set fly and a set press and so on )
    Bent over row : 45 lb dumbbell x 10 x 3 ( each side )
    Cable abs : 80lb x 15x 3
    Over head oblique wood chooper : 25lb x 10 x 3 (each side )
    Roman chair : only one set of 10 ab circles each side

Nutrition:
    Breakfast : coffee and pear
    Lunch : 250 g baked potatoes and an apple Attachment 14046
    Before work snack : 200g CC with raspberries , grapes, granola, honey
    Dinner: 5 scrambled eggs with kidney beans, tomatoes, peppers, and splash of cream and a chunk of CC Attachment 14047Attachment 14048
    Supper: 200g baked potato (homemade) and apple
    Today was really good on the foods . It feels good to have food in afternoon so I could actually focus on lessons

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-23-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Nope I guess nt bec she goes to a doctor and he is the one who suggested it sooo ya .....
    And ya the potatoes are amazing im addicted to them and they r cheap 2 I have been eating lunch for a month nw for only 30 $

Workout:
    Bench press: warm up 60kg x 6... 75kg x 6 x 3 ( dnt know wats wrong it was heavy I dnt think I could have done 77.5 )
    Seated row : 50 lb block x10 x 3
    Incline bench flyes : 22.5lb dumbbells x 10 x 3
    Incline presses : 40lb dumbbells x 10 x 3 ( these were done right after flyes ... a set fly and a set press and so on )
    Bent over row : 45 lb dumbbell x 10 x 3 ( each side )
    Cable abs : 80lb x 15x 3
    Over head oblique wood chooper : 25lb x 10 x 3 (each side )
    Roman chair : only one set of 10 ab circles each side
    Lolz my highest bench press was 45 kg XDD
    GIRL YOU ROCK <3

Dinner: 5 scrambled eggs with kidney beans, tomatoes, peppers, and splash of cream and a chunk of CC
    I truly miss a meal like this..

Don't you feel hungry when you are running without breakfast :3 ?
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Yest I didnt have time to post on here bec I had a franchise project and work.so anyway yest was just 2.5hour walk for workout

Nutritin: breakfast : cappuccino
    Lunch: 500g of baked potatoes (pic is from last time bt this time didnt have mayo ) and a pear
    Before work snack : 350g CC with grapes and raspberries and granola and honey
    Dinner : 120g meat piece , 1/2 cup rice, 3 cups mixed veggies
    Supper: 150g CC, 200g baked potatoes, and a pear

Attached Images Attached Images

today was a bit annoying bec i had the franchise presentation today... so i had to spend the whole day at school wearing formal which im not so comfortable in :/ i hit the gym though in the morning which upped my mood from the morning
    we watched the jim jones and the peoples temple story today in sociology and it was heartbreaking really :/ i broke into tears at the end.. i totally recommend u guys watch that documentary ! anyway i had to go in lunch to get some sample Slurpee from 7-eleven to handout during the presentation and after lunch i did the presentation, luckily i didnt get stage freight and i was actually looking people in the eye and i never skipped a beat it was greatly presented . however, my partner was reading from a paper which totally made it nt professional bt overall it was quite good.... we got third out of 10 groups after a class vote so nt bad

after that i had a bio quiz and i think i aced it bt well have to see , i cant wait really :/ when i went to get the slurpees i forgot my debit card and only had a few cash with me so after school had to go back and pay the rest :/ which resulted in alot of walking , which was good bt also bad bec it started to heavly rain , luckily i had my ipod so all was good !

when i got home i ate "breakfast" then i started working. i finished fast today which was quite weird bec i mean like i finished 30 min earlier than expected ?? idk mabye the "breakfast" i have no idea :P

so when i came back i ate dinner then played with family "clue" which is really cool and i actually won both games !!

nutrition :
    (4:30 pm)"breakfast" : 250g CC, honey, grapes and granola ,25g DC
    (7 pm) dinner: 150G chicken breast, 200g baked potatoes with sour cream and ketchup

nw im sitting at 1000 cal bt im still going to have supper , have no idea wat its ganna be bt probably will be about 400-500 cal or somethin idk yet :/ (and be WARNED food does NOT look appetizing !! :P )

workout:leg press: warm up: 130kg x10....170kg x 10 ......sets: 210kg x10x3(this is same weight as last time bt i found out that the leg press machine itself is 50 kilo)
    cable abs:87.5 lb x15x3( one last block left !! )
    oblique wood chops above head: 25lbx10....30lb x10x3(each side)
    squats:warmup:60kgx10.....100kgx6x3( will increase next time hopefully 2.5kg)

today had alot of walking
    2km:going to school and back
    2km:going to 7-eleven and back
    2km:going to 7-eleven and back
    3km:work
    total:9 km today non-intentional walking / does nt include other activities ofcourse ! :d

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Glad to see you're eating amazing food in the right quantities for your needs!
    i think nw ur disappointed again :P

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Lolz my highest bench press was 45 kg XDD
    GIRL YOU ROCK <3

I truly miss a meal like this..

Don't you feel hungry when you are running without breakfast :3 ?
    thanx !! <3
    bt man ur making amazing progress and that is wat counts right
    and actually there r days were its out of my will, like i dont have time to eat breakfast..some im just nt hungry... and some i have a coffee which fills me up until lunch. bt in the end i see this does great things to my stomach especially on days were i have a spontaneous bloat for some reason :P