Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: developing a better life page 5

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    wow.. this looks so tasty ; 3 Recipe please!
    ummmm... cant really remember the recipe bt i just put CC with dark chocolate and splash of milk and shredded coconut ( i would recommend adding some honey or stevia and gelatin )

You ROCK! I'm really impressed by your muscles strength. I never imagined that girls can be so strong(much stronger than me ) I really wish you all the best, you are really GROK ; 3
    Hahaha thanx i guess its genetics and some hard work :3 bt like i said u will be beating my PR in no time bec ur sooo dedicated
    I give a shit! It's important to get those CLEAN calories ;3 You will have power for your workouts and your body will produce MOAR muscles so you will be able to add MOAR weight! : D
    wait im confused do u mean its important to eat lots of calories or GOOD calories? Bec the CC fudge has all good ingredient that r listed above :d and I want to LOSE some weight or more specifically fat and add mabye some muscle

Best wishes ! : )[/QUOTE]

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Today was pretty annoying bec firstly food wasnt so great and secondly the guys at the ymca were jackasses , it was my first day there and me Nd my sis went to the free weights area bt my sis pissed me off by saying "she wasnt in the mood " to lift and just wants to run and ik it was just bec the guys around.

So anyway I started my workout normally and all the dudes were just starin and laughing iut with their friends it was very awkward bt I went on with my workout Nd the proboem is they would be taliing out loud about me and im standing right there , they were all assholes really . Mabye they werent saying anything bad or watever bt way to go in making a girl comfortable :/

However there was this really nice dude who came up to me and asked how old I was and then he was oike ur very strong good for u , I really wouodnt be able to lift that. So I told him bt ur in very good shape and he really was he had an amazing built . He asked me to spot him so I did he was benching 60kg which was impressive I asked how old he was and he was 16 too he looked like he was feom germany or poland or the like . I asked if he was there a lot and he said ya hes always at the gym and that was about it bt hopefully we will become friends later :3

After I wS finished I went and played table tennis with the family and afteer that we went to shop for some clothes . I got 2 shirts and 2 pants for training . And thT ws followed by a visit to the food court I got a meal from an asian restUrant it was pretty cool bt the sushi was nt really filled with fish bt was alright . ( this is the only meal there is a pic for :d)
    It was freezing today (5c) and I was wearing a shirt and was sweaty from the workout .DAMN I was freezing !!

Nutrition:

(10 am) breakfast: egg whute omelet ( egggs were finished at home and there were inly 2 egg whites too :/ ) coffee and pear
    (1:30 pm)Snack/lunch: 2 rice cakes with 30g DC and a drizzle of honey
    (8 pm)Dinner: boneless chicken leg with 2 broccoli florets (literally :d) sushi rolls and 1/2 cup rice (didn't eat all the rice under the chicken

Workout: incline bench press : warmup 60 kg x 10 ,66 kg x6 x 3
    Seated row : 40kg x 10 x 3
    flat Bench press : warmup 60kg x 10 ,... 77.5 kg x 4 ( probably bec workd incline first ) 74kg x 6 x 3 or 2 (cant remember)
    Bent over row: warmup 40 x 10, 50x10x3
    Cable abs: 67.5 lb (my abs strengtg increase a block each workout) x 15 x 3
    Oblique wood chooper cable : 22.5 lb x10 x 3 (each side) run 200m after each set
    Roman chair ab circles : 10 each side ( was in hurry couldnt do 3 sets)
    Ran for 30 min afterwards

Couldnt make video bec I was uust new there :d will post upper body video next upper body workout
    Will post on peoples journals tom

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by egyption grok; 10-19-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    Today was pretty annoying bec firstly food wasnt so great and secondly the guys at the ymca were jackasses , it was my first day there and me Nd my sis went to the free weights area bt my sis pissed me off by saying "she wasnt in the mood " to lift and just wants to run and ik it was just bec the guys around.

So anyway I started my workout normally and all the dudes were just starin and laughing iut with their friends it was very awkward bt I went on with my workout Nd the proboem is they would be taliing out loud about me and im standing right there , they were all assholes really . Mabye they werent saying anything bad or watever bt way to go in making a girl comfortable :/
    gah, I don't think they realise how much everyone dislikes them. There's assholes like that everywhere. I wish people would just keep to themselves if they're gonna be like that.

However there was this really nice dude who came up to me and asked how old I was and then he was oike ur very strong good for u , I really wouodnt be able to lift that. So I told him bt ur in very good shape and he really was he had an amazing built . He asked me to spot him so I did he was benching 60kg which was impressive I asked how old he was and he was 16 too he looked like he was feom germany or poland or the like . I asked if he was there a lot and he said ya hes always at the gym and that was about it bt hopefully we will become friends later :3
    Way to go! Yous can train together and help each other improve :3

(10 am) breakfast: egg whute omelet ( egggs were finished at home and there were inly 2 egg whites too :/ ) coffee and pear
    (1:30 pm)Snack/lunch: 2 rice cakes with 30g DC and a drizzle of honey
    (8 pm)Dinner: boneless chicken leg with 2 broccoli florets (literally :d) sushi rolls and 1/2 cup rice (didn't eat all the rice under the chicken
    you didn't eat badly at all today! I could only think that you didn't eat enough.

Workout: incline bench press : warmup 60 kg x 10 ,66 kg x6 x 3
    Seated row : 40kg x 10 x 3
    flat Bench press : warmup 60kg x 10 ,... 77.5 kg x 4 ( probably bec workd incline first ) 74kg x 6 x 3 or 2 (cant remember)
    Bent over row: warmup 40 x 10, 50x10x3
    Cable abs: 67.5 lb (my abs strengtg increase a block each workout) x 15 x 3
    Oblique wood chooper cable : 22.5 lb x10 x 3 (each side) run 200m after each set
    Roman chair ab circles : 10 each side ( was in hurry couldnt do 3 sets)
    Ran for 30 min afterwards
    Your boy was right: you're crazy strong :P
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Adrian is offline Senior Member
    You shouldn't be upset because of those fags in the gym. I'm sure that they in your age were not as strong as you.. And I'm really sure that you will make friends with that nice dude
    You food seems to be good, but I'd eat some more after working out
    Best wishes!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Today was pretty cool, I went with my family ymca again.
    This time however no one commented on my training except a dude but it ws positive he was just complementing my lifts
    Today was leg and shoulder day. And this time I did deadlifts. I just hate how my hand gets slippery and I have to drop the bar , its sooo annoying !! :/ bt it ws an amazing workout though

After that I played badminton and table tennis with the family good times good times I ws planning to run bt family comes first right
    So after that I went to the library to write my resume so I can send it to a manager for future shop ( customer service representative , better then newspaper carrier :d )
    and then went home and started cookin . I tried a second attempt at the bone marrow and this time it was quite successful :d it tasted amazing and had it with a pear until dinner cooked and after dinner I started on my sociology assignment then ganna go to bed :d

Nutrition: (10 am) breakfast: 8 egg white omelet ( family didnt get eggs today :/ ) 100g cottage cheese and a pear

( 7 pm)Snack : bone marrow( only thing that has a photo :d ) and pear

(7:30 pm)Dinner : 1 lb salmon steak ( i love the goddamn thing wat was one to do :d ) and 1/4 cup rice ( wasnt in the mood for it ) and a tomato

No pics today bec was always in hurry :d

Workout:
    Squats:warmup 60kg x10 ..... 105kg x 6 ( form was getting bad so decreased )....100kg x 6 x 2
    Lateral raises : 6kg dumbbells x10 x 3
    Front raises : 6kg dumbbells x 10 x 3
    Deadlift : warmup 60kg x10.....90 kg x6 ..... 100 kg x 6 x 3 (need to increase strength )
    Cable abs : 72.5 lb x 15 x 3
    Oblique wood chooper cable : 27.5 lb x 10 x 3 ( each side )
    Leg curl : 50 lb x 10 x 3
    Shoulder press machine : dnt remember weight x 10 x 3 ( dnt like machines bt couldnt preform it with free weigyts in this gym)
    Seated calve raises : 35 kg x 12 x 3

And then worked on my handstands below is a link of a random video of me preforming walking handstands :d

https://db.tt/iXUtZN6H

You shouldn't be upset because of those fags in the gym. I'm sure that they in your age were not as strong as you.. And I'm really sure that you will make friends with that nice dude
    You food seems to be good, but I'd eat some more after working out
    Best wishes!

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Yup I just ignored them , I was pissed yest bt then just got over it
    Bec like u said they r just jealous and its probably their guy ego or somethin and thanx I didnt see him today bt hopefully will soon
    And I do eat until im full and I ain't looking to gain so I wont stuff myself for no need

To

Today was nothing but stressful !!
    The sociology assignment ws supposed to be ooln a website and my computer was down so I had to go to the library on the day of the assignment and do it there , the library only opened at 8:30 and school starts at 9 so didnt have much time so had to come back at lunch and even then was late 2 min for next class . It was freaking hard and i a hurry and my hands were literally shaking bt finally was over. So I didnt have breakfast nor lunch and was starving thw last 2 periods.

I got a large baked potato on the way home and I actually did eat it all . Im usually dead full with a regular size . I also had a pear when I got home bec I wanted something sweet to balance all the potato

When I got home I worked on another sociology assignment ( teacher wants us to commit suicide :/ ) and an economics assignment. We r supposed to present a franchise we choose , pretty cool I also had dinner at home
    I actually went to a tim hirtons to do the assignments there and drink a coffee
    when I got home I had supper which was ~125g CC with honey , cinnamon, and shredded coconut plus a pear and nw im off to bed

Today was rest day from workouts , tomorrow mornin going on a run

Nutrition: (4pm)lunch : 500g baked potatoes with ketchup and mayo (ik ik bt ill take that as the 20% rule )( and dnt be grossed out from tue oic I forgot to take it before I put the ketchup/mayo :d )
    (7pm)Dinner : buffalo beef wings (soooo good bec meat was extra fatty ), 1/4 cup rice , ~1/2 cup peas and carrots
    (9:30 pm) supper : CC with honey and cinnamon and a pear

Good night folks

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Your teachers work you hard o.O

How do you make those buffalo wings? Also, how expensive are they? Looks so good omg. I also see now you're a cc regular

Sent from my HTC One mini using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Im not sure bt we get the beef cubes for $2 a pound so I guess its a good deal
    And its just fatty meat cubes with lots of hot sauce , some tomato sauce, a splash of coconut milk and some shredded coconut. If u want next time mabye ill record the measurement . And thanx bt I totally recommend its a must try I swear

Today I went on a 5k run and damn my cardiovascular system has become pretty bad bt im guessing mabye it was the freezing weather and a bit of an incline and nw I have a sore throat too idk I really do need to work on it thugh because I want to play crossfit. Bt I guess I have 2 years to work on all their skills they r so many its ridiculous

Ones I have achieved nw
    1) handstand pushups
    2) cleans
    3) snatches

Ones im working on
    1) double unders
    2) overhead squats
    3) pistols

It seems that I drank spoiled milk yest or my monthly friend is saying hello idk bt mybstomach feels like crap nw :/

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast