Ya today im ganna try ur idea of CC choco fudge
    Will post updates later

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    Today I woke up at 7 and went to the gym , today was legg day
    leg press: 160kg x 10, 170kgx 10 x 2
    Ab cable crunch: 62.5lb x 15, 65 lb x 15 x 2
    Oblique side bend (madeup name : p) : 60lb x10 x3 (each side)
    Squats: 100 kg x 6 x3
    Leg curl: 50lb x 10 x3 ( need to make stronger)
    Calve raises: 130kg x 12 x 3
    Ab roller with weights : 20 , 15 ( the gym was closing had to leave :/)
    Wait, confused

Are you doing this in kilograms (KG, or 1000 grams) or pounds (lb, 454 grams)?

Strong lifts, btw

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Haha, coffee is life! Literally - it runs through Shadowknight's veins I imagine I'll soon drink enough to have a 1:1 ration of blood/coffee...a girl can dream...
    QFT.

Literally. <3

Beef cubes with shredded coconut and plenty of hot sauce and tomato sauce( these tasted like buffalo chicken wings, will be doing again for sure !!) : D
    Peas
    And sliced tomatoes with cumin and olive oil

Idk these days im running low on calories like today Im only at 1100 cal
    Probably will have a snack before bed bt I dnt knw, even so a snack is like 200 cal anyway and im full from dinner :/ any ideas y this is, like im nt hungry throughout the day??
    Dinner looks amazing! I found a recipe for buffallo chicken, actually, will have to try both it, and yours

I would assume it's because your body has gotten used to not eating very much. I would strongly recommend increasing your caloric intake owing to both the strength and volume of your workouts, as well as your age,

Ya today im ganna try ur idea of CC choco fudge ; )
    Strong ditto!
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Hahaha I get ur confusion, its bec in egypt I used to work with kilograms and here they work with pounds so I myself am still getting the hang of it, I have to always use the calculator :/
    So there are some that are converted and some that are not bt k ill post them in kilograms from nw on and thanx ur lifts r awesome too
    Ya im trying to increase them again bec I tend to actually gain or stall when im low on calories for a long time ( somehow idk y bt I discovered this when I switched to primal )

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-18-2013 at 01:52 PM.

Okay this might me abit long bec I have 2 interesting stories to share first was
    In biology the girls decided to arm wrestle so a dude that is with me in gym told them that I would be good competition so I was kinda forced into it
    So tbh I thought it would be easy bt our hands literally weren't moving we stayed at the middle for like 2 min and we were both shaking like crazy and luckily tye bell rang and she asked for a rematch sometime later. I was really amused that a girl I know is strong, she desnt look like she works out bec she is quite heavy bt I ain't judging just astonished really

The second thing : I wasn't really planning on training today bt my gym teacher decided that she wanted to workout with me today and honestly I can't turn people down , anyway at the end she was talking about how me and her are broad in tye shoulders and that we need to lose some flab. And that she wanted to go on a liquid cleanse so I was like ya I do want to lose the side breasts and she was liie then u should drop the cappuccino u drink after ur workouts (I had told her earlier that I have a habit of drinking cappuccino after my workouts ) in my mind I'm like even in the CW cappuccino wouldn't even be considered fattening .
    Me: bt its just skim milk and coffee and only 100 cal
    Hergives me a wicked smile as if I were a retarded child and still gives no explanation) well u have to drop it
    Me: even so , I dnt eat breakfast and all I had from the morning is cappuccino and 200 g of baked potato
    Her:ya did u eat the sweet potato or the "other" one
    Me: the WHITE one
    Her: and ur surprised why u have fat to lose , the white one turns into sugar and gets u fat and it has more calories
    Me: (decide to ignore arguing since it seemes that CW has eaten her brain out ) ya it was still ~300 cal anyway u know I decided to TREAT myself
    Idk if my sarcasm showed or nt bt oh well

Nutrition : as u could have noticed , no breakfast
    Coffee and 200g potatoes ( no pic since it was a treat and I'm ashamed )

After school snack : yogurt with berries and granola (ik ik bt I love it , have it every nw and then aince my mom got a box last week )

Still didn't have dinner bec went out with family and they ate dinner while I was handing out the newspapers ( today I actually enjoyed it bec the weather was perfect and the ipod was charged :d )

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Shadowknight137 is offline Senior Member
    The second thing : I wasn't really planning on training today bt my gym teacher decided that she wanted to workout with me today and honestly I can't turn people down , anyway at the end she was talking about how me and her are broad in tye shoulders and that we need to lose some flab. And that she wanted to go on a liquid cleanse so I was like ya I do want to lose the side breasts and she was liie then u should drop the cappuccino u drink after ur workouts (I had told her earlier that I have a habit of drinking cappuccino after my workouts ) in my mind I'm like even in the CW cappuccino wouldn't even be considered fattening .
    Me: bt its just skim milk and coffee and only 100 cal
    Hergives me a wicked smile as if I were a retarded child and still gives no explanation) well u have to drop it
    Me: even so , I dnt eat breakfast and all I had from the morning is cappuccino and 200 g of baked potato
    Her:ya did u eat the sweet potato or the "other" one
    Me: the WHITE one
    Her: and ur surprised why u have fat to lose , the white one turns into sugar and gets u fat and it has more calories
    Me: (decide to ignore arguing since it seemes that CW has eaten her brain out ) ya it was still ~300 cal anyway u know I decided to TREAT myself
    Idk if my sarcasm showed or nt bt oh well

yMlA1C5.jpg

Your gym teacher is a moron and has no place offering nutritional advice to anyone.

Liquid cleanse? The hell is that? There is no benefit to doing this. EGrok, enjoy your cappuccino and your white potatoes. What she said is not only bollocks, but hilariously so, gave me a good giggle.

Keep it up, girl, doing great. ^_^
    Dark chocolate and coffee, running through my veins...

Fitocracy Workout Tracker:
    https://www.fitocracy.com/profile/Shadowknight137/?feed
    MFP Food Diary:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Shadowknight137
    (Date is New Zealand Time UTC+ 12hours)

Sorry im posting so many things today , wat can I say im in a food mood
    For the meals the pics are below (potato half eaten ) (ate only half of CC fudge)
    For dinner had tilapia with ~half cup rice and salad
    For dessert had the CC fudge
    But next time would add gelatin and some honey :d
    Oh and before I forget the workout
    OHP : warm up: 43 kg x either 10 / 6, 52 x 6, 60x 6x2
    Bicep hold (getting ready for rematch ) 1min each sooo hard !!
    Some cable abs and ab roller
    Some good mornings
    And a bench set dedicated to shadownight ( 5 only since my chest was fatiged after OHP which btw was new PR )

Workout is in link below (remeber the teacher SUDDENLY decided she wanted to workout with me and I didnt have training clothes )

Hope u enjoyed and have a good night/day/ evening or wateva :3 !!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by egyption grok; 10-18-2013 at 07:44 PM.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, agreed. Your gym teacher is offensively hilarious as well as stupidly dangerous. Fancy telling a young girl that. Thank god you have sense! (and obviously a better knowledge of nutrition than her, lol)

Anyway, I know what you mean on the arm-wrestle thing. I have visibly bigger biceps than some people I've arm-wrestled: but damn, once they get going, it's harder than first imagined! I always use the excuse that my triceps are stronger

Speaking of strength gains: I'd better get my arse to the gym, because your lifts are showing me up

DAT CC SLUDGE. OMG.

Your foods are amazing, seriously. Maybe you do need to up the kcal though?

Sorry bt here is the link for yest workout , it took so long to upload
    https://db.tt/mLgJj7RZ

And ebrady yest I went crazy with the cal I was up to 2000 bec the CC fudge alone was 700 its seriusly a calories bomb bt REALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT ! I have been low for a couple of days and I hell as well enjoyed it :3
    And really cant wait to see ur progress pics (nt trying to pressure u or anything bt, I JUST WANT PHOTOS )

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-19-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    HOLY SHIT PULLUPS. That's incredible! I don't think I can do them...can I? I've never tried. But yeah, you must have an amazingly strong core as well as everything else!

And ebrady yest I went crazy with the cal I was up to 2000 bec the CC fudge alone was 700 its seriusly a calories bomb bt REALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT ! I have been low for a couple of days and I hell as well enjoyed it :3
    That's the way to go ;D

And really cant wait to see ur progress pics (nt trying to pressure u or anything bt, I JUST WANT PHOTOS )
    Give me time, woman! :P

Adrian is online now Senior Member
    for dessert had the CC fudge
    wow.. this looks so tasty ; 3 Recipe please!

You ROCK! I'm really impressed by your muscles strength. I never imagined that girls can be so strong(much stronger than me ) I really wish you all the best, you are really GROK ; 3

REALLY WHO GIVES A SHIT !
    I give a shit! It's important to get those CLEAN calories ;3 You will have power for your workouts and your body will produce MOAR muscles so you will be able to add MOAR weight! : D

Best wishes ! : )
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast