Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: developing a better life page 2

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Dp

.Today I woke up SOOOOO refreshed
    I just noticed that my sleepng has improved llike crazy since I became primal again, I was insomniac bt nw every night is like heaven

Anywho... I went to EID prayer I wasnt hungry in the morning bt I was craving aPEAR ?? So I took one and went to pray . While we were on our way back my family and I we found an apple tree so we oicked some up and I had like 3 since they were so tiny and I mean tiny first time I see an apple that size bt damn they were soooo sweet !!

When I came home at 1 pm I had lunch which is in the photo
    It was a chicken leg and thigh leftover from yest and the leftover veggies mainly carrots broccoli and cauliflower with 50 ml of coconut milk?? Tbsp of butter and tbsp of bone marrow fat from yest
    It was heavenly and lunch is usually my biggest meal bec I dnt really have breakie

Heading of now to the EID festival and probably ill update when I get back

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ebrady98 View Post
    Eat, lift heavy, sleep, repeat.

Are you planning to move back to Egypt? How's Canada? I've always wanted to visit

Also: dat chicken. *drools over keyboard*
    Ya we r planning on going back next year bt really I dnt want I really like it here its wats the word.. refreshing really and school here is better and all idk I really dnt wanna go back except for the guy I love hes the only thing that I would go back for
    And damn all ur talk on dark chocolate is making me crave some

Emtropy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    .Today I woke up SOOOOO refreshed :D
    I just noticed that my sleepng has improved llike crazy since I became primal again, I was insomniac bt nw every night is like heaven :D
    Yes, I've noticed this too! I've always been a canny sleeper, but now I'm like a log. Was never insomniac - glad you've gotten rid of it :D

Anywho... I went to EID prayer I wasnt hungry in the morning bt I was craving aPEAR ?? So I took one and went to pray . While we were on our way back my family and I we found an apple tree so we oicked some up and I had like 3 since they were so tiny and I mean tiny first time I see an apple that size :p bt damn they were soooo sweet !!
    I get pear cravings, too. We have none atm. Damn.

When I came home at 1 pm I had lunch which is in the photo
    It was a chicken leg and thigh leftover from yest and the leftover veggies mainly carrots broccoli and cauliflower with 50 ml of coconut milk?? Tbsp of butter and tbsp of bone marrow fat from yest ;)
    It was heavenly and lunch is usually my biggest meal bec I dnt really have breakie :)
    That looks amazing! I'm making that (one day, when I can)

Heading of now to the EID festival and probably ill update when I get back :D
    Have a good time!

Ya we r planning on going back next year bt really I dnt want I really like it here its wats the word.. refreshing really and school here is better and all idk I really dnt wanna go back except for the guy I love hes the only thing that I would go back for ;)
    N'aww, that's cute :D

having never been to either countries I cannot attest but I have heard good things about the Canadian schooling system. Supposedly vastly superior to the American one. Though, again, from what I've heard, it wouldn't take much to beat it :P

Hey, what grade are you in? If I were American/Canadian, I think I'd be 10th grade?

And damn all ur talk on dark chocolate is making me crave some :D
    Haha, sorry bout that ;D
    I'm not an emo, I swear

Im in grade 11 and im 16 ur 15 right? Btw how tall r u , im 5'3 162 cm I wish I could gain an inch or 2 mabye 3 ??

And thanx I had a blast at the festival , its nice that nw I spend a lot of time with my family never used to be like this in egypt , another plus for canada we went the festival so we were late for the group dinner bt we made it at dessert so I had that plate of fruits and 2 cups of that coffee yup im a coffeeholic like all three of u, I would have went for a third bt my stomach was begging me to stop I want to try it with gelatin mabye ill drop by the grocery store on my way home from school

Iv got so much homework for anthropology that iv been rescheduling to do since my five day holiday and its nine pm and Its due tom o.O also I have a English test thursday!! Hate English languages in particular :/

When I came home from the gathering I had that dinner its salad with peas and cream chicken +mushroom bt only had half the plate since I wasnt hungry , @ebrady today was around 1200 cal
    Hope u all have a good night or for some a good day

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-15-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Adrian is offline Senior Member
    It was a chicken leg and thigh leftover from yest and the leftover veggies mainly carrots broccoli and cauliflower with 50 ml of coconut milk?? Tbsp of butter and tbsp of bone marrow fat from yest
    So simple & epic meal! It really looks amazing Good job!

im a coffeeholic like all three of u
    Dark power of coffee... : ) I understand you really well. I can't imagine world without that sweet smell and beautiful black colour... Whats your favourite coffee type (arabica/robusta/mix) ? Have you ever tried bulletproof coffee?

Iv got so much homework for anthropology that iv been rescheduling to do since my five day holiday and its nine pm and Its due tom o.O also I have a English test thursday!! Hate English languages in particular :/
    I love anthropology! Anyway good luck with your test, but I think it won't be a big problem, as your English is quite ok!

today was around 1200 cal
    Wow.. That's pretty small amount of energy... Are you sure you don't need some MOAR?

Have a good night!
    Hardgainer trying to gain - my primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread91644.html

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    So simple & epic meal! It really looks amazing Good job!
    Ya was just looking for anything to eat and I was inspired by all of ur stir frys , I havent had one in ages anyway, planning to buy CC on my way home
    Dark power of coffee... : ) I understand you really well. I can't imagine world without that sweet smell and beautiful black colour... Whats your favourite coffee type (arabica/robusta/mix) ? Have you ever tried bulletproof coffee?
    I really havent checked wat coffee it is :d bt i tim hortons uses arabica, Ya I have tries bulletproof bt its just too heavy for my morning stomach the whole reason I only have a coffee in the morning is that I really cant stomach anything except on those odd days ?? :d
    I love anthropology! Anyway good luck with your but I think it won't be a big problem, as your English is quite ok!
    Its not that im bad at the language its just I dnt like it , I love math science economics and stuff were u have to actually understand more than memorize

Wow.. That's pretty small amount of energy... Are you sure you don't need some MOAR?
    Like I said I just have those days were im nt so hungry or have stomach issues bt there are days were my appetite is up the roof and I could literally eat everything :d bt that results in food pregnancy !! :d

Have a good night![/QUOTE]
    wat time is it there in poland nw?? Here it is 12 am

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-16-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Yest I had trouble getting to sleep for like 20 min bec there was no wind coming from the window and I cant sleep except if there is air circulating in the room bt still better than my hours of suffering before primal

I woke up refreshed though and had a pear at home and coffee from tim horton on my way to school , drank it in class #swag

I had a cappuccino with a shot of vanilla and a packet of splenda Ik ik no judging its the one habit I need to get rid of damn splenda !!
    And the coffee wasnt soo hard core I like that in the afternoon bec stomach problems in the morning
    In 15 min im ganna go to the gym and I decided to video tape it so more on that later, have a nice one guys

Okay I had to skip lunch so I can go to the gym bec I gotta study for the english test tom so i decided to split my workout into 2 half in lunch and half after school and as I promised the video is below
    And I got an A on my biology quiz !!

https://db.tt/yYeX9yaX edit: this video is nt working bt the others are will have to take another one next chest and back workout :/
    That was only half firstly the camera storage was ocer secondly finishing workout after school
    Bt the full workout is below
    Bench press: warmup 55-10rep (all in kilos)
    72.5x6, 3 min rest ..... 75 x6 , 3 min rest.....77.5x6, 3 min rest.....77.5 x 4
    Found the 75 lighter so tried the 77.5 for first time
    barbell row: 52.5 x6....57x 5 or 4.....55x 5 or 6
    Incline bench flyes and presses: 3x10x20lb flyes followed by 3x10x35lb
    Seated row: 50lb x3x10 rep
    Seated pulldown :7 blocks x3x10 rep
    Cable ab crunch: 50lbx 3x10 rep
    Good morning: 110lb I think x3x10 rep
    Ab roller : 3x20
    Oblique side crunch : 50lb x 10 each side x 3 sets
    Ill hopefully record the second part and post it with my dinner

Last edited by egyption grok; 10-16-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Okay I had to skip lunch so I can go to the gym bec I gotta study for the english test tom so i decided to split my workout into 2 half in lunch and half after school and as I promised the video is below
    And I got an A on my biology quiz !!

https://db.tt/yYeX9yaX
    That was only half firstly the camera storage was ocer secondly finishing workout after school
    Bt the full workout is below
    Bench press: warmup 55-10rep (all in kilos)
    72.5x6, 3 min rest ..... 75 x6 , 3 min rest.....77.5x6, 3 min rest.....77.5 x 4
    Found the 75 lighter so tried the 77.5 for first time
    barbell row: 52.5 x6....57x 5 or 4.....55x 5 or 6
    Incline bench flyes and presses: 3x10x20lb flyes followed by 3x10x35lb
    Seated row: 50lb x3x10 rep
    Seated pulldown :7 blocks x3x10 rep
    Cable ab crunch: 55x15, 62.5x15x2
    Good morning: 110lb I think x3x10 rep
    Ab roller : 3x20
    Oblique side crunch : 50lb x 10 each side x 3 sets
    Ill hopefully record the second part and post it with my dinner

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast