Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: exercise between the blanket? page

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member

exercise between the blanket?

Shop Now
    I was wondering... does spending time.... practicing for making babies count as sprinting? or weight lifting? or play?

If we are going to count it a way of being active, and there is no arguing that Grok didn't do it, should we incorporate it into our daily work out? would it be beneficial besides for your relationship?

Just thoughts that popped up in my head now I have found extra energy to spend (my bf is of course not complaining!!)
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Clearly it depends on how much work you're doing and how elevated it gets your heart rate

Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    I was wondering... does spending time.... practicing for making babies count as sprinting? or weight lifting? or play?

If we are going to count it a way of being active, and there is no arguing that Grok didn't do it, should we incorporate it into our daily work out? would it be beneficial besides for your relationship?

Just thoughts that popped up in my head now I have found extra energy to spend (my bf is of course not complaining!!)
    I count it as "play time"

Zach is offline Banned
    Its probably the best form of exercise there is and for the males it makes for rock hard abs if your doing it right.

Personally, daily can get boring after a while. Better to have a few day love fest then take a week off otherwise things can get routine and predictable which is the killer of arousal. For monogamy that is..

diene is offline Senior Member
    I think it counts as play but probably not exercise.

Ripped is offline Senior Member
    In my opinion there is a lot of grey area between all the different things that Mark prescribes. For example, some forms of play are also forms of low-moderate intensity physical activity. Sex is fun and is also low-moderate intensity physical activity depending on your fitness level.

In Mark's book, I think he did the best job possible in explaining generally what will be the best for your health. But I don't think that means you have to be strict about it like it's an exact workout program to follow. Just take away the main message and do it the way it best suits your life style. For me it's eat healthy foods, fast a bit, lift heavy twice per week, do lots of walking, sex, swimming, etc.. Just stay active.

As for sex? Yes, it is physical activity. And yes, it is very good for you! It is fun. It's low-moderate intensity. It makes you happy. And due to the fact that it's low-moderate intensity, it's probably an immune booster as well.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    I think it counts as play but probably not exercise.
    You're doing it wrong.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    You're doing it wrong.
    lol.. you literally beat me to it
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

TheyCallMeLazarus is online now Senior Member
    For me, you haven't lived until you have had sex in the middle of the woods, no blankets involved.....last time it was 80 degrees outside and started raining on us, downpour.

And people think 50 shades is hot. Boring.
    "They now look to a single and splendid government of an aristocracy, founded on banking institutions, and moneyed incorporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures, commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry." - Thomas Jefferson, 1826

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    middle of the woods, one blanket and winter temps is an interesting experience

interesting meaning here 'mostly cold'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast