Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Peat "Fat loss" Failures? page 7

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    "Loose" versus "lose" is far worse. The constant mental image of globs of human fat being loosed like so much space trash is almost unbearable.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    "Loose" versus "lose" is far worse. The constant mental image of globs of human fat being loosed like so much space trash is almost unbearable.
    First excursivey has me "swimming" in dust mites, now you sear into my brain globs of human fat loosed into the cosmos. You guys are trying to kill me with my OCD tendency to never forget creepy stuff.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i love dairy more than a person should

"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    but my metabolism broke eating high carb, low fat

and yes, i'm counting grains and rice and fruit all together because they all affect me the same way

no one diet is going to be great for everyone, no matter how many ways it's spun, and a handful of people from the low carb and high carb camp treating their way of eating as the holy grail for all is what's keeping a bug up this forum's ass

you low carbed it and it didn't work for you
    Exactly, i ate the diet that this forum is based on, perfectly for years and it ruined my health. You at CW and lump in any high carb diet as the same as that. You have not tried this diet and therefor you have no idea if it will work or not.

I bet i could make this diet work for you and probably fix your metabolism. Youll never know though because you are to stubborn. You can say what you want about me but i have been trying things for almost a decade now so its not like i have always been healthy and always been advocating high carb.

FrenchFry is offline Senior Member
    With every diet, there are some failures. The only 100% successful weight loss diet is complete starvation ... We all have slightly diffrent genetic predisposition and some will do better LCHF others better at HCLF. It does not matter really, what matters is that you not only are eating the fuel, but also the structural elements (proteins), micronutrients, and food for your gut bacteria. If you achieve all this, regardless of your macro ratio, you will achieve good health. Add some physical activities, and you will live until 150

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    I usually get my glucose by overeating protein.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Im just repeating what you said. Your version of primal was low carb and it didnt work for you

also when i say high carb wont work for me its because i know via my own experimentation and tweaks. Too much fruit or rice or potatoes or any amount of bread negatively smacks me
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Zach is offline Banned
    Im just repeating what you said. Your version of primal was low carb and it didnt work for you

also when i say high carb wont work for me its because i know via my own experimentation and tweaks. Too much fruit or rice or potatoes or any amount of bread negatively smacks me
    Again, wrong. I have done all combinations of paleo and primal diets. I honestly think i could fix just about anyone and my recommendations would never be identical, its not like i would just tell you to eat fruit and ditch meat.

What i find strange is that the the sicker the person is, the more unwilling the person is to entertain opposing ideas and the more dismissive they are that anything else would work.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    What i find strange is that the the sicker the person is, the more unwilling the person is to entertain opposing ideas and the more dismissive they are that anything else would work.
    But what do you do about people who become physically well by the same tactic? As a very black and white person, I find it comforting and easy to stick to a plan and wait for it to work. Which it did.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Again, wrong. I have done all combinations of paleo and primal diets. I honestly think i could fix just about anyone and my recommendations would never be identical, its not like i would just tell you to eat fruit and ditch meat.

I say this with the least amount of snark that i can

my world didnt begin when you created an account. I did my own faith journeying til i found what made me feel great, and its moderate carb. Fruit in my salad, honey with my yogurt, potato with my steak. But i, personally, would pick a plate of meat over a bowl of fruit.
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast