Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Peat "Fat loss" Failures? page 6

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    yeah i've done a lot of dietary experimentation and just plain eating what's at hand when hungry

plain grainy carbs, sweet grainy carbs, salty grainy carbs, fruit, sugar, all make me hungry much sooner than meat or fat

carbs with fat or protein adds some time to the hungry feeling
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Thrakk is offline Junior Member
    I think many people might have missed the most important post in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    My boobs grew half a cup size since eating more fruit.

Ladies, more fruit. Please.

will more fruit make penises bigger?

i think THAT'S the most important question
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Women have reported more womanly figures from Primal also - rounder/fuller breasts, narrower waists, rounder butts. Old news.

When I increased fruit, I found that instead of farting, pretty lavender smoke blew out of my ass and it smelled like Chanel No. 5. True story. Fruit is magick!*

Bigger peni? I doubt it on baby food and OJ. Sounds like an Rx for androgyny which, though pretty, doesn't make for macho cave dudes.

*As a note, I think fruit, like many things that grow out of the ground is good. But it's a side thing, not a mainstay for me. Nothing is magick. Not fruit, not Peat, not Primal, not whatever god. If you don't have magick inside of you, you won't find it in your surroundings.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Why can't you spell "magic"?

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah i've done a lot of dietary experimentation and just plain eating what's at hand when hungry

plain grainy carbs, sweet grainy carbs, salty grainy carbs, fruit, sugar, all make me hungry much sooner than meat or fat

carbs with fat or protein adds some time to the hungry feeling
    I hear you. Do you do dairy?

I can't eat plain fruit or I'm starving within minutes. But if I have dairy with it: no hunger! The dairy and fruit combo balances the blood sugar I believe. Starch doesn't work for me at all though: no matter what I eat it with I get hungry again rapidly. Meat seems to be the same (unless I eat it with dairy).
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Women have reported more womanly figures from Primal also - rounder/fuller breasts, narrower waists, rounder butts. Old news.

When I increased fruit, I found that instead of farting, pretty lavender smoke blew out of my ass and it smelled like Chanel No. 5. True story. Fruit is magick!*

Bigger peni? I doubt it on baby food and OJ. Sounds like an Rx for androgyny which, though pretty, doesn't make for macho cave dudes.

*As a note, I think fruit, like many things that grow out of the ground is good. But it's a side thing, not a mainstay for me. Nothing is magick. Not fruit, not Peat, not Primal, not whatever god. If you don't have magick inside of you, you won't find it in your surroundings.
    yeah but it's more easier to just latch on to that one statement. 'she ate fruit and her boobs got bigger?!' than look around the whole site and see all kinds of women had the same thing happen with meat and salad

i saw one success story lady who went keto/carnivore and she got an ass and breasts

it's more easier joanie. quit expecting people to do digging
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I hear you. Do you do dairy?

I can't eat plain fruit or I'm starving within minutes. But if I have dairy with it: no hunger! The dairy and fruit combo balances the blood sugar I believe. Starch doesn't work for me at all though: no matter what I eat it with I get hungry again rapidly. Meat seems to be the same (unless I eat it with dairy).
    i love dairy more than a person should

it's the same as the rest of the food mixes for me though
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Why can't you spell "magic"?
    *snicker* Hey, if I have to put up with all the people who don't know the difference between advise and advice, your and you're, etc., you can put up with my little "k."

"more easier" is funny.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Knifegill is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    "Loose" versus "lose" is far worse. The constant mental image of globs of human fat being loosed like so much space trash is almost unbearable.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast