Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How do u feel when u see a woman lift heavy? page 8

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    My Dad always used to tell me to date ugly fat women because they are more grateful !
    your dad had a limited dating pool then, grateful comes in every shape
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    I am not travelling to Japan for 5 bucks, so you'll better put some more on the table here...
    as much as it would warm my heart o see one of those ladies crush you like an ant, i'm not paying for your travel ticket
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Also she was blaming guys for girls getting eating disorders. Studies have shown the presence of ed in societies where fuller figure are considered the prettiest...
    No, I was blaming people (any people) who liken women to hogs for causing eating disorders.

How would you feel if your photo was posted somewhere and someone said "Let's render their fat". Would you feel good about yourself? I mean seriously, I've been likened to farm animals in a lot of instances in my life from everyone spanning my mother to random strangers. Trust me, it chips at one's psyche and takes a LONG time to get over. The worst is when it starts to pull you away from something you love doing. It's straight up not necessary to ever make a comment like that. It never made me feel bad when people pointed out the pretty girls on their horses. It fucking cut me to the core to be told that I just looked like a fat ass. I honestly felt like I was less of a person. No one should ever be made to feel that way in order to entertain or satisfy others.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    as much as it would warm my heart o see one of those ladies crush you like an ant, i'm not paying for your travel ticket
    Keep on dreaming then...

My Dad always used to tell me to date ugly fat women because they are more grateful !
    Wow, the hits keep coming, FUCK ALL OF YOU that feel the need to degrade fat women.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Keep on dreaming then...
    chicken
    beautiful
    yeah you are

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Magnolia-

Did you know that when peasants were farming but couldn't afford a horse, it was the wife that pulled the plow? Frankly, I think that's kinda fucking awesome. And it's because we CAN develop thighs like that first lifter. So, you know, being compared to a farm animal isn't always bad
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    chicken
    You started the "I bet" talk, but then you chicken out on my following up...

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

How do u feel when u see a woman lift heavy?

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    No, I was blaming people (any people) who liken women to hogs for causing eating disorders.

How would you feel if your photo was posted somewhere and someone said "Let's render their fat". Would you feel good about yourself? I mean seriously, I've been likened to farm animals in a lot of instances in my life from everyone spanning my mother to random strangers. Trust me, it chips at one's psyche and takes a LONG time to get over. The worst is when it starts to pull you away from something you love doing. It's straight up not necessary to ever make a comment like that. It never made me feel bad when people pointed out the pretty girls on their horses. It fucking cut me to the core to be told that I just looked like a fat ass. I honestly felt like I was less of a person. No one should ever be made to feel that way in order to entertain or satisfy others.
    I have always been called fat. That is just my parents and my culture (Asian culture = anything other than wire thin is fat). I don't understand being a sour grape over it, I guess.

My guy friend once made a comment about how the car sunk down lower because I sat in the car. I slapped him and now we are good friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Last edited by turquoisepassion; 10-11-2013 at 11:18 AM.
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

So, you know, being compared to a farm animal isn't always bad
    Eh, it's all about the context. Trust me, when the comments were made towards me, they weren't praising my potential for plow pulling. I'd say 99% of the time it's a comment make to make the commenter feel better about their shortcomings.

Like awesome, you have a beautiful wife, so why is it necessary to put down fat, ugly wives? Does it make you feel better? Is it necessary?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast