Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: How do u feel when u see a woman lift heavy? page 13

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ick. Would never want that physique. I love muscle definition in women, but that is too masculine for my taste. Too each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    Every time this pic gets posted to my FB I find myself feeling very jealous of her arms and delts !

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Jennifla is online now Senior Member
    OMG, No. I certainly want to be bodyweight strong, pull myself up a rope or carry an injured adult to safety, but I would rather be fat than look like that.
    As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    images.jpeg

This is a look I could admire.

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Interesting...as long as you are pretty, it's a good thing, LOL. But the second you are unpretty, let us bash you and shame you.

So apparently, if you are pretty and lifting heavy weights, rock on with your bad self sister, we admire you. If you are less pretty...please, just go do it where we can't see you because it obviously isn't doing you any good to get stronger, because it's not making you prettier.
    Exactly.

My response to those who make my appearance their business: I'm not here to decorate your world.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    WARNING: Link below is not safe for work, family, women, obese people or easily offended people!!!!
    One last comment, while I appreciate the photos of very hot men, the link... really. I think that kind of hate diatribe reflects more poorly on the writer than the target. Are these people so insecure that they need to target the "weak" so to speak? The subject of that, yeah she does need to lose some weight, but damn, we don't need to hate her for that. I noticed that people who have their shit together- physically, and mentally tend to not need to ever cut down other people. Nor are they entertained by it. I doubt Dmitry Klokov feels the need to write out 8 paragraphs dissing fat female weightlifters as people he hates. I wish I'd figured that out 20 years ago. Would have saved me a lot of heartache.

And Moluv... you are doing a fine job of getting men to show off ab shots by showing off your booty shots. I expect you to carry on for me in the ongoing encouragement of men showing off glutes. If someone does post a particularly stunning picture, please do alert me.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Also, woah.

WARNING: Link below is not safe for work, family, women, obese people or easily offended people!!!!

ChAoS & PAIN: Your Fat Is Definitively Your Fault #3- Holley "Superflous E In My Name Pisses Jamie Right The Fuck Off" Mangold Appears To Be Doing It Right
    My biceps r like that although my deltoids aren't that big abit smaller and triceps same too , wat do u guys think of this shape?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Thus is the look I love

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213