Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: How do u feel when u see a woman lift heavy? page 12

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    Thanks for your post, maybe people will start listening to my advice a little more now !
    Wait wats ur advice ?

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    You a 15 or 16 year old girl? With the strength to tell people to fuck off? No one makes me do anything these days, but back when I was a teenager, assholes like you commenting on my weight in a rude manner was not something I dealt with well and did do destructive things to myself. Funny, hard to build up a backbone when people are constantly cruel to you.

Did it make you feel awesome and proud of yourself by making a "funny" about a couple of women not hear to kick your ass.

I hope it did, because you were a person I had some respect for and I have exactly zero now.
    The difference between a sumo wrestler and a normal person is that a sumo wrestler gets to a specific level of obesity on purpose. They call themselves fat, make fat jokes, etc. Sumo wrestlers are fat jokes. I have never, and don't ever, tell people in real life - anything about their weight - unless I've noticed they've lost weight or gotten healthy. Any of my coworkers can attest to this. I'm sort of the local "health nut"/encourager at work. Ask around. People love me, or at least feel neutral about me, which is fine by me!

What have I ever said that would make you think I'd insult a person about their weight the way you're pretending right now?

And overweight 15 year olds? What do they have to do with professional obese sumo wrestlers who actually ARE covered in lard? You are confusing reality with comedy, and I'm sorry about that.

People were far crueler to me than they ever are to fat people. Half the kids in school are fat. Almost none of them talked to inanimate objects, thought they were an android, made creepy sound effects non-stop, flapped their hands and stuttered like a machine gun. Sorry sister, but you got nothing on my childhood.

But even if you are bad at comedy, I want you to know I still respect you! Keep up the good work, you're awesome!
    Last edited by Knifegill; 10-12-2013 at 07:24 AM.

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    The difference between a sumo wrestler and a normal person is that a sumo wrestler gets to a specific level of obesity on purpose.
    Are they professional female sumo wrestlers? I mean, fuck, I looked like that at one point. worse, LOL. At any rate, it was a degrading comment. I'm sorry if people treated you like shit, I was one of three fat kids in my school. Trust me, I have empathy for you. It gets old going to class every day and being degraded.

LOL, off my asshole list, but I think it's time I bid MDA adieu.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    I think it's time I bid MDA adieu.
    What?!?! Um, sorry, NO.

Nobody got a mouth like Mags around here, don't go!

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    Yes.
    And big strong muscles are big strong muscles, no matter how much fat they're buried under. Yay! Look at the world's strongest people. Never lean.

Also, woah.

Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Yeah, there are women who you and I probably don't find attractive who are strong. Holley Mangold is another example. I don't think that's really relevant to the topic at hand though, do you, Gorbs? Are you trying to encourage women to stay weak and frail for fear of waking up at 350 lbs one morning?
    WARNING: Link below is not safe for work, family, women, obese people or easily offended people!!!!

ChAoS & PAIN: Your Fat Is Definitively Your Fault #3- Holley "Superflous E In My Name Pisses Jamie Right The Fuck Off" Mangold Appears To Be Doing It Right

OldSchhool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    Wait wats ur advice ?

Sent from my EK-GC100 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
    I'm continually advising that the focus of exercise( unless competing in lifting events ) should be to stimulate the body using the least amount of wear and tear as possible. Using certain high intensity techniques force the use of less poundage's, less sets and less overall gym time than many of the conventional strength routines that are pushed on this forum.

Zach is offline Banned
    I'm continually advising that the focus of exercise( unless competing in lifting events ) should be to stimulate the body using the least amount of wear and tear as possible. Using certain high intensity techniques force the use of less poundage's, less sets and less overall gym time than many of the conventional strength routines that are pushed on this forum.
    Intensity surely ranks higher then any other factor in strength and size gain.

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    I'm continually advising that the focus of exercise( unless competing in lifting events ) should be to stimulate the body using the least amount of wear and tear as possible.
    Yep, at least when it comes to the heavy basic lifts! I am pretty sure that the deadlift and low bar squatting generation will waddle around in a few years from now with a uncle Donald posture due to hyper lordosis of the lower spine...

OldSchhool is offline Senior Member
    Every time this pic gets posted to my FB I find myself feeling very jealous of her arms and delts !

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Google "Pelvic Organ Prolapse" and see the common causes/triggers.

To clarify, lifting weights did NOT cause the pelvic muscle weakness, but certainly made it worse. I was part of a group run by a guy who really didn't understand the female body and certainly didn't take enough time to insist on proper form for the weight we were encouraged to dead lift repeatedly.

Don't just laugh along with the woman who jokes about peeing her pants when she does jumping jacks... warn her to stop lifting heavy things instead!

Quote Originally Posted by sakura_girl View Post
    omg I am freaked out now :/

Age 48
    Start date: 7-5-12
    5'3"
    121lbs
    GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast