Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Veins in Arms page

Bakonator is offline Member

Veins in Arms

Primal Fuel
    I've been able to see the veins in my arms for quite a while. Sometimes they are more prominent, though. I don't know exactly why. I think some of the factors are how much I've eaten, how hungry I am, how hot or cold I am, and the position of my arms. I just find them very interesting. Anyone else have any kind of input on this?

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Couldn't tell you why it happens, but it's pretty common for me now that my body fat is getting lower. Mostly the hands, feet and arms. Right now they're really sticking out on my hands and feet. Happens mostly when the body seems to be really needing to move a lot of blood for whatever reason. I think I read somewhere that it's a way the body cools itself too.

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    I'm very vein-y too - it's highly visible on many parts of my body but most noticeably my right hand

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Suse is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah, I've always been fascinated by my veins. sometimes they are so prominent in my wrists and inside my palms.. weird. That sort of blue-ish colour... perhaps I am royal.... blue blood you know

for me its always been a response to exercise. always been big on running, so you can usually even see the vein outlines through my socks haha

Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free
    Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands
    With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves
    Let me forget about today until tomorrow

MY PRIMAL JOURNAL
    MY PUBLIC FITDAY JOURNAL

Still waiting for mine to really pop, well not really pop - but to stand out more. When in high school and on the swim team, with regular weight training, they were very prominent, in my relaxed (see sedentary) adultish life, not so much but I am slowly getting them back. I agree, they show more in response to exercise or increased blood flow, and I kind of fancy them as a badge of good health, for me personally anyway. I am hoping they show up on my biceps with further weight training. They are fascinating though, if you have them and they show, then good on you, to me that says you are doing something right...

strom is offline Senior Member
    When its hot they tend to dialate, to cool down, and shrink when its cold. If you get really hot your veins tend to bulge out.

BeachGrok is offline Member
    I have observed the same thing. I just attributed it to the dramatic loss of body fat and water retention due to a lower-carb diet. That and high-intensity exercise. I have noted that the appearance does change throughout the day or week though. I like it though!

rphlslv is offline Senior Member
    I have veins everywhere, especially now that I am getting leaner.
    .`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Mine are very prominent. I'm a nursing student's wet dream for drawing blood.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast