Thread: Grass-Fed Beef Jerky Kickstarter page

gfresh is offline Junior Member

Grass-Fed Beef Jerky Kickstarter

Shop Now
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm a paleo weight lifter living in Madison, WI and I launched a kickstarter for grass-fed beef jerky, smoked pork loin, and salmon candy. Here is the link Grass-Fed Beef Jerky, Pastured Pork Loin, and Salmon Candy by Glenn McElfresh — Kickstarter Please contribute or share! All of our jerky is grass-fed, our salmon is wild caught, and our pigs roam free and seek shelter whenever they want. If you have any questions ask me on Kickstarter, glenn@theboscreek.com, or here. Thanks!

Wildrose is offline Senior Member
    Ships within the US only... well, I can't say I'm surprised. Customs can be a pain in the ass. Sorry I can't help. <-- Canadian

GiGiEats is offline Senior Member
    GREAT IDEA - however, what ingredients do you use in your jerky (other than the meat, obviously)?

gfresh is offline Junior Member
    Great questions Gigi! We include garlic, black pepper, red chili peppers, some molasses, and a splash of teriyaki sauce in the marinade. We're currently working on an immune protocol supporting jerky ie no seed spices or nightshades but right now we are super proud of our recipe and how we source our meats. I hope you'll back us and share our campaign!

AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Looks great, good luck with your Kickstarter (non American, so I won't donate).
    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    It goes against forum rules to be selling anything. You should probably troll for business elsewhere.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2