Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Want to reduce bodyfat by 5%. Any tips? page 4

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Water inside the lean tissues count as "muscle" on the digital scales and when water goes down the fat persentage goes up. Glycogen binds water, around 4 gram of water per gram of glycogen and when going low carbs glycogen levels goes down and you'll pee out a lot of water from your lean tissue and this again lower the internal pressure and make you look “fat and flat”. The fat reduction will usually be around 1 % or less after a week on low carbs, and in a calorie deficit, but water content can be 5-7 % or more OFF from your bodyweight in the same period! When starting to eat carbs water will be stored inside your muscles again and push them out and make you appear firmer, more toned AND leaner, unless you are overdoing the carbs and get a spill-over of water under your skin that make you appear "puffy"…
    I woke up 3 times last night to pee- really unusual for me- and this morning I'm all puffed up. Is this what you are talking about?

Gorbag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    I woke up 3 times last night to pee- really unusual for me- and this morning I'm all puffed up. Is this what you are talking about?
    Maybe, it’s just that going rid of water inside the lean tissue will make you look less good - “more fat” - if you are within a certain body fat range and also to my knowledge give you a higher fat percentage on the scale. Why? Because the body fat stay pretty much the same and your lean tissue “shrinks” almost overnight and that gives the impression that you are looking worse in body-composition, and relative to your weight that’s also what happens, the weight goes gown due to less water in lean tissues and fat stay the same, so relative speaking you became more fat when dropping water weight, at least for a period…

OldSchhool is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Diet's low on carbs will get rid of several pounds of water from your body and that will make your fat percentage much higher on those weights! It will also make you look flat and fatter, especially if relative lean...
    I work out 4 days on and 4 days off, I've found this look you talk about about to be noticeable on the 4 days I'm working out. My look slowly improves on my 4 days off training.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    I work out 4 days on and 4 days off, I've found this look you talk about about to be noticeable on the 4 days I'm working out. My look slowly improves on my 4 days off training.
    Yep, because in the 4 days off training, your body get plenty of time to fill up or even super-compensate glycogen and that again will give more water inside the lean tissue and improve the "look"...

Mini_mi is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aingealag View Post
    Wow I had no idea those scales could be so off!?! And yeah I probably shouldn't care about the numbers, I was just surprised that both scales it was quite high. I don't wanna lose weight anyway and I do think I look hot -although I wish my booty was as fine as Moluv's!! - I just wanted to firm up a bit. Looking at the bodyfat % pictures I would eyeball myself as a 24%. Don't have bikini pics, but this one is pretty accurateAttachment 13623
    So yes RichMahogany, I just dropped 5% haha! You guys are funny

Thanks,

Wendy
    Confirmation! You are hot! You look fine, don't worry about real or perceived body fat numbers. As others have mentioned best bang for the buck will be a couple of full body movement weight lifting sessions. Doesn't take much (2 a week). You will see results quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Akcent View Post
    Hey guys,I am here and i agree with your reviews so different people like the different tips and method
    for maintain of the body fat and body weight.Some tips here for urgently fat loss of the body like,...
    1 Running and morning walk
    2 Swimming and cycling
    3 Vegetarian foods
    4 Drink green tea.
    Looked at your posts and you come across as a spambot ?

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchhool View Post
    Looked at your posts and you come across as a spambot ?
    OldSchhool, my man, are you asking a spambot if they are a spambot?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Yet another hilarious post from you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot prove that any poster around here is not a ’bot’, not even myself! Maybe we all are ‘bots’; chatter- or spam-bots…

Quote Originally Posted by Misabi View Post
    Hahahaha.....I was thinking that if they weren't then they would contend my post !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234