Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Peat and Crazieness? page 37

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post

Look guys, im not disagreeing with most of this. I guess maybe im just more spiritually advanced, all that animal meat might be bogging down your chakras.
    Wow, I just had a flashback, I don't think I've heard the meat blocking chakras theory since the early 80's.

Btw every day I walk in the woods and I look around and think about what I would eat, where I live there is precious little if you exclude animals/fish. There are acorns and really the only native fruit is manzanita berries. There are of course wild greens and mushrooms but not enough to sustain a body.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    It was a joke.

But im definitely more enlightened then you.
    Glad to hear, for a moment I thought you were a middle-aged vegetarian lady.
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

KestrelSF is offline Senior Member
    It was a joke.

But im definitely more enlightened then you.
    I did wonder if you were sardonically mocking the vegan crowd with the sheer absurdity of your statements and bad grammar to boot. (more enlightened THEN you ... comic genius!)

You've got the essential fatty acid starved brain rantings of a vegan down perfectly. Bravo to you!
    Apathy is tyranny's greatest ally.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelSF View Post

You've got the essential fatty acid starved brain rantings of a vegan down perfectly. Bravo to you!

Anyway, using animal matter to satisfy requirements for essential nutrients other than energy, and plant sources primarily for energy, is a dietary strategy compatible with hominoid gut anatomy and digestive kinetics. The adaptation of eating meat for humans was probably the sole reason humans evolved as they did(mothers weaned their children earlier), and they created a process with increased dependence on technology and learned skills (manufacture and use of stone tools and hunting implements, techniques of food preparation) as well as social skills (cooperative hunting, division of labor, food sharing, a long period of offspring provisioning) that probably took place over a period of 2.5 million or more years, which explains a lot about modern human behavioral patterns.

I'd rather be a vegetarian than a carnivore though, but fortunately we're omnivores.
    nihil

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    Glad to hear, for a moment I thought you were a middle-aged vegetarian lady.
    *chuckle*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelSF View Post
    I did wonder if you were sardonically mocking the vegan crowd with the sheer absurdity of your statements and bad grammar to boot. (more enlightened THEN you ... comic genius!)

Come on bro, you think i would defend those hippies? Now get back to you WOD of burpees and guzzling bacon grease, you animal!

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Come on bro, you think i would defend those hippies? Now get back to you WOD of burpees and guzzling bacon grease, you animal!
    All due respect, Zach, but I still think you're a middle-aged vegetarian lady.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    All due respect, Zach, but I still think you're a middle-aged vegetarian lady.
    I didnt know they had internet in The Shire. Say hello to Bilbo for me.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    I didnt know they had internet in The Shire. Say hello to Bilbo for me.
    Yeah, there's no DSL. It's satellite. It's kinda slow, but we make it work.

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    Yeah, there's no DSL. It's satellite. It's kinda slow, but we make it work.
    Dont forget to whistle while you work...

(Seven dwarfs reference....)

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast