Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternative to giving my baby 'baby rice' and cereal page 2

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    My best friend gave her kids everything they ate as well. She just made sure it wasn't too spicy or salty and that it would taste relatively good all blended together.
    She doesn't believe in Primal but somehow what I remember her kids grew up eating the first 18 months totally primal.
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Calories? Aren't that those little creatures that live in my closet and shrink my clothes at night?
    AN EARTH WARRIOR!!!!

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Baby led weaning with both of ours, give them a range of stuff and see what they go for. Stewed oxtail with carrots, swede etc goes down well and mine loved cold slices of melon as they help soothe teething gums.
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Another baby-led weaning advocate here. Munchkin's first food was broccoli (she loves it), bananas, mashed taters, ham and bean soup, steak...pretty much everything we ate. Even without teeth she could gum all the goodness out of a slice of grilled tri-tip and just leave the fibers behind.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Salixisme is offline Member
    OP I gave my kids what I ate for breakfast... eggs, meat, veggies, fruit... whatever.... never did the "special baby food" but I did practice baby-led weaning.. my kids would gum down on a banana quite happily..
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12