Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Care reports coming in - HORROR STORIES page 96

Grizz is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Rand Paul On Obamacare Rollout: This Is Worse Than I Ever Imagined It Could Be
    “I really never thought it could be this bad, this is worse than I ever imagined it could be. But it could spiral and get worse.”

Video at Rand Paul On Obamacare Rollout: This Is Worse Than I Ever Imagined It Could Be | InvestmentWatch

Impeach Obama
    Impeach Obama Fax - Tea Party

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Your question appeared to be rhetorical and if it wasn't, whether or not I have identity theft is, frankly, none of your business. I was trying to understand your motivation for your post since it did not make complete sense to me.
    Since you are telling me NONE OF MY BUSINESS, then I am telling you the same thing: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS !

Can you at least tell us what you think of Identity theft insurance? I think anyone foolish enough to sign up for Obama Care will need identity theft insurance. Does anyone have an opinion?

Grizz

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Rove and McConnell Using Gestapo Warfare Against Tea Party

McConnell called for other Republicans to boycott companies who support Tea Party candidates, and he has also made it clear that no Tea Party candidates will receive a dime of campaign help. The National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) served notice to Jamestown Associates, one of the most prominent Republican advertising firms, that it would no longer be receiving contracts with the campaign committee because it also works with the Senate Conservatives Fund (SCF). The SCF helps fund, among other conservatives, Tea Party candidates. The message is clear that McConnell, Rove, Boehner, and the Republican establishment are going to every length to ensure that only those they approve of have a chance of getting elected.

Grizz
    Are you suggesting that any group or person should not have the right to do business or not do business with a company of their choice? I frequently stop doing business with companies merely because I don't like the other companies they do business with. It is my right. It is NRSC's money and it is their right to do business with what ever legal entity they want to. I find it very surprising that you would argue otherwise. There is always a risk in business that when you take on a new client, you may lose one of your existing clients, especially if they are concerned with a conflict of interest.

Maybe it is time for the Tea Party to stand on its own.

Grizz is offline Banned
    84% DEMOCRATS WANT OBAMACARE CHANGED OR REPEALED, & MORE OBAMACARE HEADLINES
    Obamacare may need a taxpayer bailout: Ex-HHS head
    Videos Obamacare Automatically Enrolling People In Foodstamps Based On Obamacare Qualification… You Cannot Opt Out, You Cannot Decline! | InvestmentWatch

Impeach Obama
    Impeach Obama Fax - Tea Party

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Are you suggesting that any group or person should not have the right to do business or not do business with a company of their choice? I frequently stop doing business with companies merely because I don't like the other companies they do business with. It is my right. It is NRSC's money and it is their right to do business with what ever legal entity they want to. I find it very surprising that you would argue otherwise. There is always a risk in business that when you take on a new client, you may lose one of your existing clients, especially if they are concerned with a conflict of interest.

Maybe it is time for the Tea Party to stand on its own.
    I'm not suggesting anything. The news is for you to read and interpret any way your little heart desires. We will definitely need a new Party when the Democrats CRASH & BURN in 2014. IMO, they will suffer their greatest defeat in History !
    They don't have a chance in hell of getting reelected, and you know it.

Geizz

Incindiary is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    I'm not suggesting anything. The news is for you to read and interpret any way your little heart desires...
    Geizz
    VH67 - I just love how Grizz has more than once referred to you and Magnolia as "Sweetheart", or posts things like ^^^ when repsonding to you, but then he gets his panties all in a twist when he thinks YOU are being condescending to HIM.

Actually, I don't love it; I think it's rude and disrespectful. But then I also think Grizz doesn't have much in the way of self-awareness.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Attachment 14648

Obama's Sinking Feeling
    His party is abandoning him.
    Obama's Sinking Feeling | Zero Hedge

Grizz

janie is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, he calls me sweetheart too and I'm 68 years old. He is disrespectful of others opinions, condescending and insulting to women, and generally a stupid and uninformed prick.
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Lost 75# eating low carb (20-40 g) and then MDA primal low carb. Tried many other options but only LC helped me lose weight and improve health. Now at a good weight, I find my body can tolerate a few more carbs but rarely go over 100 g.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by janie View Post
    Yeah, he calls me sweetheart too and I'm 68 years old. He is disrespectful of others opinions, condescending and insulting to women, and generally a stupid and uninformed prick.
    Be nice. I think you are violating MDA Rules with profanity and verbal attacks. Somebody might report you and you could get banned from MDA.

Do you remember what happened to Paleobird? That could be your fate.

Best to you,
    Grizz

vh67 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by janie View Post
    I don't worry too much of what certain people think of me but it is sign of insecurity and he "thinks" he is putting us in our place. I do find his frequent "I know you are but what am I" responses when he is twitterpatted amusing. I have a feeling in Grizz's perfect world the womenfolk don't question his opinion or require him to prove his statements. Smart and independent women confuse some people. I actually feel sorry for him sometimes because I think he is bewildered and scared of the "new" reality of women and people who are "different".

What saddens me more are the number of fringe sites that are so full of hate that he keeps referencing.

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast