Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 1090

Thread: Obama Care reports coming in - HORROR STORIES page 63

  1. #621
    jammies's Avatar
    jammies is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,522
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Tell us the rest of the story. What is the deductible & the copay? These are typically enough to bankrupt a family. Are they REALLY on Obamacare or were they routed into medicaid. The low income families are being moved into Medicaid, paid for by the State. Thereby bankrupting the state, or resulting in huge increases in state taxes.

    Grizz

    Good grief. You think self-insured people had great coverage and no deductible before Obama care? Poke your head out in to the real world - medical costs are one of the leading causes of bankruptcy in the US.

    The world is not black and white. The media want to convince you it is so they can whip you into hysteria and keep you glued to the television for more propaganda.
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

    http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

  2. #622
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by fitmom View Post
    So Grizz, what does your ideal healthcare system look like?
    1) Remove all the legal barriers to healthcare and promote competition
    2) Allow interstate competition between insurance companies
    3) Allow interstate competition between hospitals
    4) Allow doctors to compete with insurance companies
    5) Allow competition with Canadian Drugs. My asthma inhaler is $12 from Canada & $45 at Walmart
    6) Lawsuit Reform for doctors
    7) Simplify paperwork & red tape imposed on Doctors
    8) Train more doctors & nurses to provide more competition

    GET THE GOVERNMENT OFF THE BACKS OF DOCTORS & HOSPITALS.
    Excessive Government regulation is VERY expensive to everyone, & Obamacare just makes it all worse.
    Communism (ObamaCare) doesn't work, never did work & never will work. It will fall flat on its face because of unintended consequences. To begin with, ObamaCare will obvoisly force MILLIONS of working couples into divorce, no married couple is going to pay a $10,000/yr penalty just to stay married. Young healthy people are NOT going to sign up for this madness.

    These would be a good start.

    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-09-2013 at 05:10 PM.

  3. #623
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    We feed bad pandas purple potato chips.
    No!!!! I take it back!!!! I TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!

    Dear Valhalla, I can't adequately express my loathing for purple potatoes. They're just wrong.

    But I'm happy for Lady Friend's cousin. She and her husband work so hard to support their family. The extra money can build up the kids' college funds and what-not.

  4. #624
    APPLEGIRL's Avatar
    APPLEGIRL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    178
    I have enjoyed the conversations here, but they are getting ugly. The tyrannical government loves it when we attack each other. Divide and conquer. We should be working together to vote them all out - both parties.

    Thanks, Grizz for starting the conversation.

    Remember everyone. The ACA has very little to do with health care. Affordable Health Care is just the excuse our government is using to take over 1/6th of GDP. We are in trouble people, especially if you are working middle class. The rich will continue to get richer, the poor will continue to be poor and be promised things (as that is a huge voting block which usually goes one way), and the middle class will continue to be squeezed. I'm very sad, and my family has been greatly injured by this legislation.

    I hope to engage many of you on more positive primal conversations. Great to see a bunch of individual, outside the box thinkers, even if we don't agree on everything.

  5. #625
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by skotcharu View Post
    Whether they are on Medicaid or subsidized Obamacare they are getting through life by the toil of other men.
    Skotcharu,

    YES! STEAL BIG $$$ from those who work and give it to the bums who don't work or won't work. That is communism in America. I don't care what kind of sugar coating they try to put on it.

    Next thing you know, the Progressives will tax the snots out of homeowners to give the sleazeballs free housing. They will call free housing a RIGHT! Then they will enact a law to force the same wages on everyone, more communism. Then I will have escape to another country. I do not enjoy seeing communism taking over in our country. Does anyone remember Karl Marx? Communist Russia?

    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-09-2013 at 05:24 PM.

  6. #626
    janie's Avatar
    janie is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    641
    Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    Dear Valhalla, I can't adequately express my loathing for purple potatoes. They're just wrong.
    Oh gosh! They turned up in our CSA bag a number of times this summer. I agree. They're just wrong.
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Lost 75# eating low carb (20-40 g) and then MDA primal low carb. Tried many other options but only LC helped me lose weight and improve health. Now at a good weight, I find my body can tolerate a few more carbs but rarely go over 100 g.

  7. #627
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by APPLEGIRL View Post
    I have enjoyed the conversations here, but they are getting ugly. The tyrannical government loves it when we attack each other. Divide and conquer. We should be working together to vote them all out - both parties.

    Thanks, Grizz for starting the conversation.

    Remember everyone. The ACA has very little to do with health care. Affordable Health Care is just the excuse our government is using to take over 1/6th of GDP. We are in trouble people, especially if you are working middle class. The rich will continue to get richer, the poor will continue to be poor and be promised things (as that is a huge voting block which usually goes one way), and the middle class will continue to be squeezed. I'm very sad, and my family has been greatly injured by this legislation.

    I hope to engage many of you on more positive primal conversations. Great to see a bunch of individual, outside the box thinkers, even if we don't agree on everything.
    AppleGirl,

    I love the contributions you are making to this thread!! You are the APPLE of my eye! It is just not possible for the Left Wing Communists and the Conservative Patriots to reach a common ground. We are at each others throat on every subject, both in Congress & on this message board. The Left Wing Nuts expect a free ride, welfare, food stamps, free rent, free cell phones, and expect the rest of us to pay for it all. This insanity is reaching a breaking point. The USA cannot afford all of this socialism, and record debts will turn into very painful austerity soon enough. Just look at Greece for a glimpse of the USA in coming years.

    Grizz

  8. #628
    Gay Panda's Avatar
    Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Magical Bamboo Forest
    Posts
    3,364
    Quote Originally Posted by janie View Post
    They turned up in our CSA bag a number of times this summer. I agree. They're just wrong.
    Lady Friend says I'm insane, but I can taste a difference. They are ODD. Whole Foods sells them in bags mixed with white and red potatoes, so I pick out all the good ones and the purple ones live in my pantry.

  9. #629
    janie's Avatar
    janie is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    641
    Absolutely different taste...also texture, more watery, less fluffy? I hope they don't multiply in your pantry!

    And happy for Lady Friend's cousin and family. I know a # of good, hardworking people who have been able to lower their insurance costs thru ACA. Not perfect, but better.
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Lost 75# eating low carb (20-40 g) and then MDA primal low carb. Tried many other options but only LC helped me lose weight and improve health. Now at a good weight, I find my body can tolerate a few more carbs but rarely go over 100 g.

  10. #630
    Neckhammer's Avatar
    Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    AppleGirl,

    I love the contributions you are making to this thread!! You are the APPLE of my eye! It is just not possible for the Left Wing Communists and the Conservative Patriots to reach a common ground. We are at each others throat on every subject, both in Congress & on this message board. The Left Wing Nuts expect a free ride, welfare, food stamps, free rent, free cell phones, and expect the rest of us to pay for it all. This insanity is reaching a breaking point. The USA cannot afford all of this socialism, and record debts will turn into very painful austerity soon enough. Just look at Greece for a glimpse of the USA in coming years.

    Grizz
    Do you actually believe such a dichotomy exist (i.e. are you really and truly insane)? Or is this just for dramatic effect? For the safety of all those in your immediate vicinity I'm hoping its the latter, but I'm actually quite sure you are just insane.

Page 63 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •