Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1090

Thread: Obama Care reports coming in - HORROR STORIES page 30

  1. #291
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Power Mad Obama Offers Two Choices: Unconditional Surrender Or Default

    Barack Obama is warning that if he does not geteverything that he wants that he will force the U.S. government into a devastating debt default which will cripple the entire global economy. In essence, Obama has become so power mad that he is actually willing to take the entire planet hostage in order to achieve his goals. A lot of people are blaming the government shutdown on the Republicans, but they have already voted to fund the entire government except for Obamacare. The U.S. Constitution requires that all spending bills originate in the House of Representatives, and the House did their duty by passing a spending bill. If the Senate or the President do not like the bill that the House has passed, then negotiations need to take place. That is how our system works. And the weak-kneed Republicans have already indicated that they are willing to give up virtually all of their prior demands. In fact, if Obama offered all of them 20 dollar gift certificates to Denny’s to end this crisis they would probably jump at that deal.

    But that is not good enough for Obama. He has made it clear that he will settle for nothing less than the complete and unconditional surrender of the Republican Party.
    Why is Obama doing this? Why is Obama willing to bring the country to the brink of financial disaster?

    The answers at Power Mad Obama Offers Two Choices: Unconditional Surrender Or Default | InvestmentWatch

    This is all about a political victory and crushing the Republicans. Obama doesn’t really care how long this crisis lasts because he believes that he is WINNING and getting the end result that he wants. According to Obama, the Republican Party is just supposed to roll over and give him the exact spending bill that he wants and also give him another trillion dollar increase in the debt limit.

    If the Republicans do not give him that, he is willing to plunge us into financial oblivion, and blame it all on the republicans.

    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 10-10-2013 at 04:23 AM.

  2. #292
    Hotmail's Avatar
    Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    888
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Power Mad Obama Offers Two Choices: Unconditional Surrender Or Default

    Barack Obama is warning that if he does not geteverything that he wants that he will force the U.S. government into a devastating debt default which will cripple the entire global economy. In essence, Obama has become so power mad that he is actually willing to take the entire planet hostage in order to achieve his goals. A lot of people are blaming the government shutdown on the Republicans, but they have already voted to fund the entire government except for Obamacare. The U.S. Constitution requires that all spending bills originate in the House of Representatives, and the House did their duty by passing a spending bill. If the Senate or the President do not like the bill that the House has passed, then negotiations need to take place. That is how our system works. And the weak-kneed Republicans have already indicated that they are willing to give up virtually all of their prior demands. In fact, if Obama offered all of them 20 dollar gift certificates to Denny’s to end this crisis they would probably jump at that deal.

    But that is not good enough for Obama. He has made it clear that he will settle for nothing less than the complete and unconditional surrender of the Republican Party.
    Why is Obama doing this? Why is Obama willing to bring the country to the brink of financial disaster?

    The answers at Power Mad Obama Offers Two Choices: Unconditional Surrender Or Default | InvestmentWatch

    This is all about a political victory and crushing the Republicans. Obama doesn’t really care how long this crisis lasts because he believes that he is WINNING and getting the end result that he wants. According to Obama, the Republican Party is just supposed to roll over and give him the exact spending bill that he wants and also give him another trillion dollar increase in the debt limit.

    If the Republicans do not give him that, he is willing to plunge us into financial oblivion, and blame it all on the republicans.

    Grizz
    What an idiot - I mean the person who wrote that article...
    Federal taxation and spending by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    nteresting to see that the democrats are overwhelmingly funding the republicans since it seems to be the republicans who are against any form of state help eg obamacare....

  3. #293
    AMonkey's Avatar
    AMonkey is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    773
    I think US politics are the best example of when democracy fails. It just seems as if anything the opposition does is wrong and un American.
    http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

  4. #294
    texas.grok's Avatar
    texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Egypt with brief trips to Texas
    Posts
    1,136
    Quote Originally Posted by AMonkey View Post
    I think US politics are the best example of when democracy fails. It just seems as if anything the opposition does is wrong and un American.
    The US was not setup as a democracy, it was setup as a Constitutional Republic. A democracy is little more than "mob rule" where 51% of the voters can rule over the remaining 49%.

    But I'm afraid our Constitution and Bill of Rights have become nothing more than historical documents with little relevance. Case in point and the illegal and immoral wars that the US has started or became involved with that were not declared as per the Constitution.

    The thing that pisses me off about Obamacare and people's reaction to it is that it is the logical step in a series of entitlement programs that spans over decades and have been supported by both parties along with the voters.

    Taking money from one person and giving to another through various services is theft. Wearing a ski mask or wearing a suit, the thief is doing the same thing, taking money that you have worked hard for.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

  5. #295
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    The US was not setup as a democracy, it was setup as a Constitutional Republic. A democracy is little more than "mob rule" where 51% of the voters can rule over the remaining 49%.

    But I'm afraid our Constitution and Bill of Rights have become nothing more than historical documents with little relevance. Case in point and the illegal and immoral wars that the US has started or became involved with that were not declared as per the Constitution.

    The thing that pisses me off about Obamacare and people's reaction to it is that it is the logical step in a series of entitlement programs that spans over decades and have been supported by both parties along with the voters.

    Taking money from one person and giving to another through various services is theft. Wearing a ski mask or wearing a suit, the thief is doing the same thing, taking money that you have worked hard for.
    Thank you for your message.

    What is happening now is Obummer is fighting to the DEATH for Socialism USA & killing the Constitution.

    Republicans are fighting to the DEATH against socialism and for the Constitution.

    Victor takes all in this battle, and we hope that our constitutional government wins. Socialism has never worked in any other country, and it won't work here in the USA. Unfortunately, the Liberal News Media Propaganda is supporting Obama.

    We are at a turning point and History is being made, and this political war could become bloody,
    Grizz

  6. #296
    TheyCallMeLazarus's Avatar
    TheyCallMeLazarus is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Northeast Kingdom, Vermont
    Posts
    1,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Thank you for your message.

    What is happening now is Obummer is fighting to the DEATH for Socialism USA & killing the Constitution.

    Republicans are fighting to the DEATH against socialism and for the Constitution.

    Victor takes all in this battle, and we hope that our constitutional government wins. Socialism has never worked in any other country, and it won't work here in the USA. Unfortunately, the Liberal News Media Propaganda is supporting Obama.

    We are at a turning point and History is being made, and this political war could become bloody,
    Grizz
    With all due respect, if you think the Constitution has been followed in the past 150 years, you need to do some more research. Republicans are fighting for THEIR set of corporate backers; namely large multi-nationals that get hurt by mandatory healthcare coverage, banks, and the ultra-wealthy 100, like the Koch brothers or Adelson.

    The Democrats are fighting very hard for THEIR set of corporate backers, who wrote the law they are defending. In their case, it is Big Pharma, the private hospital lobby, tort lawyers with their huge firms, and medical equipment companies.

    If you think high-minded stuff about "freedom" or the "Constitution" are being involved in either sides calculus here, I have a bridge to sell you in San Francisco.
    "Man is born free.....but everywhere he is in chains."

  7. #297
    MEversbergII's Avatar
    MEversbergII is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Lexington Park, MD
    Posts
    2,324
    I'm a fascist. Not because I'm some great subscriber to the writings of some fascist author or because I think it's the best thing ever. I'm a fascist because I willingly support the Government-Industrial war machine as a cog in one of it's many projects. I do nothing to work against it, and in fact do my job fairly well and subsequently do much to support it. For money.

    People should always be judged by what they do, and not what they say.

    M.

  8. #298
    Grizz's Avatar
    Grizz is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,879
    O'Bummer wants a NEW constitution.

    The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

    The proposal was launched after the success of two recent 1,000+ page pieces of legislation, the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act.

    An additional 200+ pages of the “new Constitution” are redacted due to the sensitive nature of the National Security-related amendments.

    Read more at Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page “New Constitution” | InvestmentWatch

    Bottom line: O'Bummer's New Communist Constitution

    Grizz

  9. #299
    magnolia1973's Avatar
    magnolia1973 is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,072
    With all due respect, if you think the Constitution has been followed in the past 150 years, you need to do some more research. Republicans are fighting for THEIR set of corporate backers; namely large multi-nationals that get hurt by mandatory healthcare coverage, banks, and the ultra-wealthy 100, like the Koch brothers or Adelson.

    The Democrats are fighting very hard for THEIR set of corporate backers, who wrote the law they are defending. In their case, it is Big Pharma, the private hospital lobby, tort lawyers with their huge firms, and medical equipment companies.
    If I was wealthy and had a ton of cash, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the government to default and tank the economy for a week or two. Crash the stock market...buy low. I might even try to make a land grab/real estate grab.

    http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

  10. #300
    namelesswonder's Avatar
    namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    MA, USA
    Posts
    12,388
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    O'Bummer wants a NEW constitution.

    The Obama Administration has proposed replacing the current U.S. Constitution (4,543 words, including the signatures with a 2,300-page “new Constitution” that in the words of an administration spokesperson, “clears up the gray areas in the current Constitution.”

    The proposal was launched after the success of two recent 1,000+ page pieces of legislation, the Affordable Care Act and the Dodd-Frank financial reform act.

    An additional 200+ pages of the “new Constitution” are redacted due to the sensitive nature of the National Security-related amendments.

    Read more at Obama Administration Proposes 2,300-Page “New Constitution” | InvestmentWatch

    Bottom line: O'Bummer's New Communist Constitution

    Grizz
    Dude, stop sensationalizing everything. There is 0 source or credibility to what you just posted.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Page 30 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •