Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1090

Thread: Obama Care reports coming in - HORROR STORIES page 103

vh67 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Hank,
    OMG! That confirms the horror stories I have been reporting on the News. That is almost DOUBLE the cost! Are they going to be voting for the Democrats after this LEGAL THIEVERY?

We have a bunch of Left Wing Liberal Nuts in this message thread who just LOVE Obama Care and are fighting against my messages. I'm sure these liberals go to bed dreaming about Obama - they are so brain washed by him.

Grizz
    That is actually about 62%, which, while still being substantial, is not close to double. Math is our friend. And I am not making any commentary about Hank's situation because I have no facts, but there are times when an increase may be warranted. We have a local transportation union that just had a similar substantial increase in the cost of their benefits because they had paid very little of the cost of their insurance before. I think it is important to understand the "why" before we start screaming.

Continued name calling of anyone who questions the Almighty Grizz is further proof that you cannot support your extreme hatred with facts or reason. Never in this thread has ANYONE said they were in love with ACA. We are fighting you because you love to spew fear and hate. If anyone is brained washed, it is you, regurgitating the same propaganda over and over and over and over and over and over until you hope to brainwash us.

And you couldn't handle my dreams

Obama Lawless Dictates ! He extends the signups until AFTER the 2008 Elections.

Grizz
    That bastard! Now he is traveling back in time to do his shenanigans!

Grizz is offline Banned
    vh67,

I know, you just HATE IT that I am exposing your Liberals Comrades and all their lies, dirty politics and legal thievery through Obama Care.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Impeach Obama
    Impeach Obama Fax - Tea Party

Best to you,
    Grizz

vh67,

I know, you just HATE IT that I am exposing your Liberals Comrades and all their lies, dirty politics and legal thievery through Obama Care.

You aren't fooling anyone.

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Good thing since I am not trying to fool anyone. The only thing you are exposing is your own ignorance and lack of reading comprehension skills.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vh67 View Post
    Good thing since I am not trying to fool anyone. The only thing you are exposing is your own ignorance and lack of reading comprehension skills.
    I know you are trying to provoke a fight, but you're wasting your time. Everyone knows how Trolls operate. Go ahead and keep making a fool of yourself. Everyone is watching you.

If you are really against Obama & the Democrats, then why don't you help me post Dirt on Obama & Obama Care?

Best to you,
    Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-23-2013 at 03:56 PM.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Undercover footage shows Obamatons are willing to give complete strangers personal info collected under Obamacare!!

This is an OUTRAGE !
    Video Undercover footage shows Obamatons are willing to give complete strangers personal info collected under Obamacare | InvestmentWatch

Impeach Obama

Grizz

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    That bastard! Now he is traveling back in time to do his shenanigans!
    Good thing I wasn't eating lunch when I read that. LOL.

The Huffington article was a very interesting read.

Sigh, you really don't get it.

It is not a world of black and white or us versus them. There are different shades in between and like those differences, every person is different with all their own thoughts. Those differences, in your world, appear to be bad, or in your vernacular, liberal progressives, communist, nazis, etc. I think those differences are good and fun and make life worth living. I don't want to force my shade of gray onto anyone else. I want to put FACTS out there or an alternative view and let them think what they want. Sometimes it is nice to have a conversation with people in which you actually listen to what they say and discuss it. I don't keep screaming my opinions until they go away or they agree to shut me up.

You shouldn't worry so much about how I am coming across. If I were you, and thank God I am not, I would worry a little more about yourself and what watch lists you are on from all of your rantings. Having a different view then you is not trolling. And thanks to Bush and the Patriot Act, we are all probably being watched.

Grizz is offline Banned
    Fed Up - Students Speak Out Against Obamacare - Obamacare Stripping Students

Video : Fed Up - Students Speak Out Against Obamacare - Obamacare Stripping Students | XRepublic

Impeach Obama

Grizz

Grizz is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sigh, you really don't get it.

It is not a world of black and white or us versus them. There are different shades in between and like those differences, every person is different with all their own thoughts. Those differences, in your world, appear to be bad, or in your vernacular, liberal progressives, communist, nazis, etc. I think those differences are good and fun and make life worth living. I don't want to force my shade of gray onto anyone else. I want to put FACTS out there or an alternative view and let them think what they want. Sometimes it is nice to have a conversation with people in which you actually listen to what they say and discuss it. I don't keep screaming my opinions until they go away or they agree to shut me up.

You shouldn't worry so much about how I am coming across. If I were you, and thank God I am not, I would worry a little more about yourself and what watch lists you are on from all of your rantings. Having a different view then you is not trolling. And thanks to Bush and the Patriot Act, we are all probably being watched.

You are again wasting your time. Your message proves you are an Obama Sheeple, and AFRAID to speak up against Obama Care. Shame on you. So you are afraid of the NSA? Last I heard we have freedom of speech. Unless Obama has deleted our Constitution, I will continue beating the drum against Obamacare & the DemocRATS.

There is no middle ground here - you are either for the ACA Tyranny or you are against it. If you are against tyranny, then Speak Up.

Grizz
    Last edited by Grizz; 11-23-2013 at 05:23 PM.