Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: I Hope You'll Dance page 17

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member
    hah!

I am having a halloween party tonight on the back of our monthly full-moon sparring club, so maybe we will make a video; I'm charging the camera now.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

moluv is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    hah!

I am having a halloween party tonight on the back of our monthly full-moon sparring club, so maybe we will make a video; I'm charging the camera now.
    Sparring means "hitting each other" right?

Please post that.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    You two: all talk, no dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    i know, i'm really behind

i'm also a bit insecure now miss snakes for arms
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    Sparring means "hitting each other" right?

Please post that.
    yes we do this when the moon is full out back- I rake a pit japanese style, there's like a ritual to it. We have jiu jitsu equipment (headgear, grappling gloves, shin pads and foot pads). My wife is trying to forbid me from fighting this month because last month, as you might recall from my 4 weeks rest thread, I tore an intercostal muscle or cracked a rib or something. I have a big nose and it bleeds often also.

It's for the ladies' enjoyment though- to my dismay, no one seems to get into it except for our hardcore original oldheads.

Me and another dude are talking about Incorporating as a religious group, since our gatherings fulfills all of the criteria of a nonprofit social organization, which is how most churches are incorporated. Then we automatically have a liquor license and can get gambling permits from our town.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

moluv is offline Senior Member

as you might recall from my 4 weeks rest thread,

I tore an intercostal muscle

Or cracked a rib

I have a big nose and it bleeds often also.

It's for the ladies' enjoyment though

Then we automatically have a liquor license and can get gambling permits from our town.
    Nope, never saw that thread

A what?

Ouch!

That sounds awesome.

Thank you.

The natural progression of any respectable fight club.

I am trying hard to popularize the idea for my paisan* that the moon is something to howl at, so before we start, I shame the local males that refuse to come fight by running up and down the street howling and challenging them and stealing patio furniture for our party.

*Italians use the term now to mean, "fellow Italian" but its roots mean "fellow villager," so as NJ is criss-crossed with apartment complexes, I always try and spread the idea of village folk festival associations

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    I am confused...like I do something that she finds hot? Or encourage her to move hotly, and then say, "You know that's actually really good exercise?" LOL I am betting that the latter would be more successful
    ohhh that will SO backfire if you say that. nothing like bringing the hotness to a screeching thud than to point out its good for toning or exercise. unless shes an exercise junkie.

tweaked intercostal muscles so painful. i've had that-yuck.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

RichMahogany is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    tweaked intercostal muscles so painful. i've had that-yuck.
    yeah, definitely sucky injury. pretty common in the jiu jitsu.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i know, i'm really behind

i'm also a bit insecure now miss snakes for arms
    Nooo I am sure you look good.

Mr. P, where is the promised vid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617