Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this forum has changed! page 9

Zach is offline Banned
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    LMAO at telly tubbies. Apparently sugar and gelatin doesn't win dates. I may be old and cranky, but I'll be effed if in my 20s I would have been home on a Saturday night arguing with said oldies.
    Im in my 30s and have a kid btw. :P

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    try come on, you can do it!

i'm having a great time
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I know you are liquored up ()but im going to try and explain something to you one last time. When i get insulted, i am allowed to defend myself. When it turns into outright insults, then i dont feel the need to be courtious anymore. Guess who always initiates the insults by my analysis, you, always, all the time. I dont go looking for fights but will always finish them.

Btw i see that it gets you off so say i am someones leader but Jenn is certainly her own person on this forum. She has sided with others just as much as she has sided with me. She eats her own way and im not really even sure what that is. You can try to insult her with these weird tactics but it just makes you look foolish.
    Sorry stroke boy - no alcohol in the last week (or more - I'd have to look at my calendar). You, otoh, must be almost in a coma from the sugar to make unsubstantiated accusations. Saturday night and fighting with a menopausal cranky woman is the best you can do. I pity you.

Not I don't. Karma sucks for the sucky.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Sorry stroke boy - no alcohol in the last week (or more - I'd have to look at my calendar). You, otoh, must be almost in a coma from the sugar to make unsubstantiated accusations. Saturday night and fighting with a menopausal cranky woman is the best you can do. I pity you.

Not I don't. Karma sucks for the sucky.
    Haha, its better then being on the other end of the exchange!

Sorry blood, your not holding my interest, just like every other post you make.

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Btw i see that it gets you off so say i am someones leader but Jenn is certainly her own person on this forum. She has sided with others just as much as she has sided with me. She eats her own way and im not really even sure what that is. You can try to insult her with these weird tactics but it just makes you look foolish.
    Exactly. I'm well of the PEAT-en path. Haha. I'm interested in the hormonal discussions way more than the food, which I am not exactly compliant with! I mean, seriously. Saying that I have a leader is one of the most preposterous accusations that anyone has ever made against me. It's so wrong it's comical. People have things in common and enjoy talking within a certain group = cult LOL WTF!
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Okay fine. You're in your thirties. Referring to the thread with Cookie, you were the second post, before any shit got started. You were not insulted directly, and your post was:

Anyone that classifies sugar as a drug is a moron.
    Source: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1313360

So any high and mighty, "I don't insult anyone until they insult me," is crap and you know it.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Sugar is not a drug. Anyone who believes it is is idiotic. Sugar is no more of a drug than coconut oil is.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Haha, its better then being on the other end of the exchange!

Sorry blood, your not holding my interest, just like every other post you make.
    i'll always remember the times we had, with you telling me i should go high carb for pcos
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Zach is offline Banned
    I insulted the writer and rightly so. I didnt insult Cookie. Duh.

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'll always remember the times we had, with you telling me i should go high carb for pcos
    I dont remember that, but you should.

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast