Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this forum has changed! page 34

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    This is the thing: why would anyone police someone else's diet/life like that? It's like when a fan gets super angry at a writer for not doing what they expected and going all psycho on them. Lots of people set goals and change their mind and trajectory along the way. No need to tail someone and call them out on it. Plans change all the time, who cares?
    The point is why would any high sugar gummy bear diet post on a primal forum???? You want to eat gummy bears eat gummy bears but they are not Primal so why are you posting the nonsenses here?
    Posting that is as stupid as going on a vegan forum and saying meat is the best thing for you....the only reason to do so is to tr@ll.
    At least zack is man enough to admit he is a tr@ll...not sure what that says about you.
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    When he creates false PMs and lies about what I said, I care. He is a tr@ll and a liar and nothing more...if you think lies are ok, then you are just as low as him....and that is a face.
    Lies are not ok. The PM thing was a joke, as far as I know. I'd be shocked if anyone besides you took that seriously. Why can't everyone just get along? These petty arguments are silly.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    The point is why would any high sugar gummy bear diet post on a primal forum???? You want to eat gummy bears eat gummy bears but they are not Primal so why are you posting the nonsenses here?
    Posting that is as stupid as going on a vegan forum and saying meat is the best thing for you....the only reason to do so is to tr@ll.
    At least zack is man enough to admit he is a tr@ll...not sure what that says about you.
    I don't think Zach eats gummy bears every day, but regardless, Zach and other Peat people do not present a Peat "diet" like that, only his opponents misrepresent his recommendations like that. So who are the liars now?

Anyway, Mark posted a gummy treat recipe: Weekend Link Love - Edition 204 | Mark's Daily Apple

Why does Mark like Peat and his followers more than you do?
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You guys can believe this is your board and i am the intruder but i have gave years of my life to this diet. .
    I have gave? really? that is not an iPhone error.
    Give all you want to your diet it is not Primal. Pre-primal I had comparable better definition than you, post primal I am way more ripped and that was in months.
    Go back and look at your first post if I remember correctly you were playing the country bumpkin and now all of a sudden you are an experct...the mark of a ....wait for it...we all know what is comming....tr@ll, I called it then and you have confirmed it now.
    Eat sugar, eat gummy bears, eat whatever you want....but I ask you, why are you tr@lling a primal forum to do it? Seriously is your life really that sad?
    There are no Peat forums?
    No sugar addict forums?
    Why here?
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    What a completely biased and unfair answer, but i guess i should expect no less.

My first posts in this board were met with absolutely viscous responses. And yes i do use information to my advantage because i can but also because when i am attacked (and im always attacked first) it is seriously some hateful stuff. Just take a look at this loon. Btw people like PB and your friend Joanie made a point to follow me into other threads to attack me, something never do. No wonder i am not sad if and when they decide to go.

You guys can believe this is your board and i am the intruder but i have gave years of my life to this diet. In some weird way it will always be a part of me and i although i owe it nothing, i do get a satisfaction of both helping people and adding a bit of aggravation to a select few.
    yeah i didn't say i was completely unbiased. she's been kind to me and i see her as a friend, so no i'd prefer she stay a member here. when you're not pissing me off, i'd prefer you stay a member too

i'm middle of the road, diet-wise. i think everyone has something to offer.

i also think that one diet does not fit all
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Zach is offline Banned
    I have gave? really? that is not an iPhone error.
    Give all you want to your diet it is not Primal. Pre-primal I had comparable better definition than you, post primal I am way more ripped and that was in months.
    Go back and look at your first post if I remember correctly you were playing the country bumpkin and now all of a sudden you are an experct...the mark of a ....wait for it...we all know what is comming....tr@ll, I called it then and you have confirmed it now.
    Eat sugar, eat gummy bears, eat whatever you want....but I ask you, why are you tr@lling a primal forum to do it? Seriously is your life really that sad?
    There are no Peat forums?
    No sugar addict forums?
    Why here?
    You make so many incorrect judgements that its not worth my time to respond.

P.S. id kick your ass in a fight. Nah nah. :P

Bedtime.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    yeah i didn't say i was completely unbiased. she's been kind to me and i see her as a friend, so no i'd prefer she stay a member here. when you're not pissing me off, i'd prefer you stay a member too

i'm middle of the road, diet-wise. i think everyone has something to offer.

i also think that one diet does not fit all
    I used to find Joanie nice, but I sure don't lately. I can see where Zach is coming from; she's extremely hostile, argumentative, insulting, and just plain unreasonable. She either has a stick lodged up her ass(she admits to exercising her "inner bitch" wonder how frequently), or is determined to "fight the good fight" using any and all fallacies(gotta love the good old strawman and ad-hominem).

I think it's silly, people can't get along with others because of difference in opinions. At the end of the day I'm all smiles at people getting mad at this though.
    Last edited by Derpamix; 10-14-2013 at 03:19 AM.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

little vase is online now Senior Member
    I have no friends here and am not on "a side".

I agree that Zach is always attacked first. I've never seen him troll someone who hasn't trolled him (or one of his friends.....) first. When I first started reading the forums a year ago it was someone named Ayla2010 who was doing it. Literally following him from thread to thread and cursing at him and calling him names. It was ugly. She disappeared and I was not sad to see her go. I'm not defending him and I sure as hell don't like trolling, but I see it as giving as good as he gets. Not a fan of anyone here being an ass though. I really dislike it. I think some of you enjoy the shit out of it...I see the same people in every single one of these clusterfucks.
    be the hair that knots with my hair
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    primal since oct. 1, 2012

dilberryhoundog is offline Senior Member
    J3nn, Zach how come you guys are always bang in the middle of all the shit slinging threads?

I guess you guys are just your everyday forum heroes. Allways there keeping a low carb forum on track, lest it be thrown into chaos by all those "angry low carbers"

Sent from my iPhone
    A little primal gem - My Success Story
    Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    give it a rest dirlot. seriously. you look like a sad angry old man . "stay off my lawn troll..." if you're above Zach and his behavior, then ignore him. you can't win the internet.

I agree that Zach catches a lot of heat from people who love to follow him from thread to thread. at the end of the day, why does anybody really care what anybody else eats? I love how the primal Nazis (like you) always forget about mark's 80/20 rule . if Zach eats "primal approved" foods all the time, but with more of a peat focus, and wants to eat gummy bears a few times each week, then it's ok. remember, 80/20. so in fact, Zach is perfectly primal. and why do we have to label what we eat and then take pride in who's diet plan we are following? that's just sad to me. grow up and think for yourself. Zach is trolling you because you are biting on it. and he thinks it's funny, as do most of the other people here. at the end of the day, you're the one who looks stupid in this, not Zach.
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast