Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this forum has changed! page 33

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    i'm just highlighting her ignoring the side she agrees with.
    Untrue. When Zach is petty about superficial and unrelated crap, he's in the wrong too.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    WOW...you don't have a clue do you.
    From day 1 he was a tr@ll..
    He admits he is still a tr@ll.
    He posts 20% bf pics then claims his gummy bear diet is the best...and nothing since that I have seen (but as I said I have not really been here in a year)
    He makes claims and does not back them up....if he wants to say he will lose 20 lbs in 2 months fine, back it up or shut up.
    reasonat????? WOW I make a typo that is spelt correctly and you come up with that???
    Please find the quote in his journal where I "prove that he meets your definition of lean OR ELSE the fat police are going to make an arrest or something insane like that" - put up or shut up.
    Are you going to admit you are just a sock -puppet or are you going to carry on this charade...because you are saying things that have NO basis in reality.
    Why do you care if he meets the goals he set forth for himself? Did he make a bet with you? Why do you feel the need to habitually call him fat? What is that accomplishing? It's a waste of precious time to involve yourself with another's life like that. How many people have failed to lose fat on Primal? How many haven't gotten to their goal? A lot. Why don't you go around calling them out? Go to Primal journals and call them fat. Do it. You feel it is justified behavior.

There are fat and sick people in the Paleo community who swear Paleo is superior to any other WOE, is that not the same thing that you accuse Zach of being wrong for?
    Last edited by j3nn; 10-13-2013 at 11:50 PM.

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Why do you care if he meets the goals he set forth for himself? Did he make a bet with you? Why do you feel the need to habitually call him fat? What is that accomplishing? It's a waste of precious time to involve yourself with another's life like that. How many people have failed to lose fat on Primal? How many haven't gotten to their goal? A lot. Why don't you go around calling them out? Go to Primal journals and call them fat. Do it. You feel it is justified behavior.
    LOL your desperation is starting to show...I have NEVER seen ANY primal as big a liar or as dishonest as your "friend" zack
    As Talking Heads said "Lies and Propaganda"
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Honest question here, blood and i want an honest answer.

You have read every instance where i insult someone, tell me who is the first to throw insults? Second how come you choose to highlight mine and ignore others that you are friends with?
    okay i'll try again. the first posts i remember reading from you were in-your-face and abrasive, so i believe sometimes it's you and sometimes it's others

when you decide to rip into someone you rip deep. i'd prefer everyone get along, but you pissed me off telling joanie to leave, so your loud and abrasive comments are easier to use as examples when some are like 'we've done nothing, they've done everything'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Zach is offline Banned
    Hahaha, wow that was a heck of a post, D.

1. I came to these forums around 205lbs, i am currently 185, 6' and decently muscular, around 15%bf and holding dispite eating anything i wan including 400-500+g of sugar day. Last night i had a large pizza, tonight i had a massive baguette sandwhich.
    2. I set goals for myself and chose not to complete them out of no fault of my diet, it was complete laziness on my part.
    3. I am completely happy and comfortable where im at. It hurts me not when you try to insult me because i feel absolutely amazing. Must be the sugar high.

okay i'll try again. the first posts i remember reading from you were in-your-face and abrasive, so i believe sometimes it's you and sometimes it's others

when you decide to rip into someone you rip deep. i'd prefer everyone get along, but you pissed me off telling joanie to leave, so your loud and abrasive comments are easier to use as examples when some are like 'we've done nothing, they've done everything'
    I am not sure if it was his first post but it must have been close and it went something like have you heard of the Peat guy ....lol...something I heard of ...lol...I am a country bumpkin...lol...I don't know anything ....lol...but it seems to make sense to me ....lol ....and from a country bumpkin he turned into an expert...LOL...tr@ll then and tr@ll now.
    OH
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    LOL your desperation is starting to show...I have NEVER seen ANY primal as big a liar or as dishonest as your "friend" zack
    As Talking Heads said "Lies and Propaganda"
    Um, just because you haven't seen it doesn't meant doesn't happen, but I don't believe Zach has lied about anything other than how much he actually loves Knifegill and such. Even if Zach is a liar, who cares? You're internetting too hard, dude.

Zach is offline Banned

What a completely biased and unfair answer, but i guess i should expect no less.

My first posts in this board were met with absolutely viscous responses. And yes i do use information to my advantage because i can but also because when i am attacked (and im always attacked first) it is seriously some hateful stuff. Just take a look at this loon. Btw people like PB and your friend Joanie made a point to follow me into other threads to attack me, something never do. No wonder i am not sad if and when they decide to go.

You guys can believe this is your board and i am the intruder but i have gave years of my life to this diet. In some weird way it will always be a part of me and i although i owe it nothing, i do get a satisfaction of both helping people and adding a bit of aggravation to a select few.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    3. I am completely happy and comfortable where im at. It hurts me not when you try to insult me because i feel absolutely amazing. Must be the sugar high.
    This is the thing: why would anyone police someone else's diet/life like that? It's like when a fan gets super angry at a writer for not doing what they expected and going all psycho on them. Lots of people set goals and change their mind and trajectory along the way. No need to tail someone and call them out on it. Plans change all the time, who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Um, just because you haven't seen it doesn't meant doesn't happen, but I don't believe Zach has lied about anything other than how much he actually loves Knifegill and such. Even if Zach is a liar, who cares? You're internetting too hard, dude.
    When he creates false PMs and lies about what I said, I care. He is a tr@ll and a liar and nothing more...if you think lies are ok, then you are just as low as him....and that is a face.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast