Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this forum has changed! page 32

Dirlot is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    You have turned from a rabid dog to a cornered woodchuck. Keep flailing away, buddy.
    More yapping from the desperate liar an fapper....
    Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    You won't get that from him he has done it from day one.
    Nope, i have never attacked someones appearance without being repeatedly provoked first.

Also you have some sort of fetish for me i think, all this fap talk..

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    Superficial insults are stupid and mean.
    yes they are, like saying low carbers are fat, jealous, angry and bitter

higher intelligent beings will never contact us.
    you're living in the wrong area, ufos have been popping up around these parts for ages
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Nope, i have never attacked someones appearance without being repeatedly provoked first.

Also you have some sort of fetish for me i think, all this fap talk..
    You have attacked people repeatedly.

Hey if you think calling a spade a spade a fetish then fap on an enjoy your tr@lling...you may think what you do is a fetish but those in the community (and those here) just think you are sad.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirlot View Post
    He is the one making the out and out claims..and yea I am around 10% bf which is half of what the the tr@ll claims for over a year...

But lets go back to your made up stats...you claim I have been on and on at him when I have hardly posted the last year and almost nothing towards the tr@ll in that time...are you a sock-puppet or just don't have a clue?
    If you were 11-12%, are you fat? When does being lean end to you? Just curious.

Every post you and him are in has been you demanding his pics or calling him fat--totally unprovoked. You even stopped in his journal to demand he prove that he meets your definition of lean OR ELSE the fat police are going to make an arrest or something insane like that. It's really crazy. Why are you so hostile towards him for no reasonat all? What he eats doesn't make you shit.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Honest question here, blood and i want an honest answer.

You have read every instance where i insult someone, tell me who is the first to throw insults? Second how come you choose to highlight mine and ignore others that you are friends with?

j3nn is offline Senior Member
    I don't. Well, ok maybe angry and bitter, but if someone is habitually provoking arguments and being offensive towards people over goddamn macronutrients, I'd say they've got some kind of bug up their ass. It's not pleasant and rational behavior, that's for sure.

It's like the whole Protestant and catholic thing; so much hatred and hostility over damn near nothing. They both believe in the same god.
    Last edited by j3nn; 10-13-2013 at 11:36 PM.
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    i'm just highlighting her ignoring the side she agrees with. you make a convenient example because you're loud

i'm gonna be honest here, i don't agree with all your diet views, but i look at the sugar battles as tennis matches at best and annoying at worst

i only got pissed off when you said you got others to leave and wanted joanie to be next
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I used to think I was funny until I met Kathy Griffin. Im gonna have to call my mama and have her tell me how good I am. - ginger minj

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    If you were 11-12%, are you fat? When does being lean end to you? Just curious.

Every post you and him are in has been you demanding his pics or calling him fat--totally unprovoked. You even stopped in his journal to demand he prove that he meets your definition of lean OR ELSE the fat police are going to make an arrest or something insane like that. It's really crazy. Why are you so hostile towards him for no reasonat all? What he eats doesn't make you shit.
    WOW...you don't have a clue do you.
    1 From day 1 he was a tr@ll..
    2 He admits he is still a tr@ll.
    3 He posts 20% bf pics then claims his gummy bear diet is the best...and nothing since that I have seen (but as I said I have not really been here in a year, I know as his sock-puppet you claim otherwise. If he as any proof that he as lost the 10-20 lbs he said he was going to over a year ago I am happy to listen)
    4 He posts 20% bf pics then claims his gummy bear diet is the best...and nothing since that I have seen (but as I said I have not really been here in a year, I know as his sock-puppet you claim otherwise. If he as any proof that he as lost the 10-20 lbs he said he was going to over a year ago I am happy to listen)
    5 He posts 20% bf pics then claims his gummy bear diet is the best...and nothing since that I have seen (but as I said I have not really been here in a year, I know as his sock-puppet you claim otherwise. If he as any proof that he as lost the 10-20 lbs he said he was going to over a year ago I am happy to listen)
    6 He makes claims and does not back them up....if he wants to say he will lose 20 lbs in 2 months fine, back it up or shut up.
    7 reasonat????? WOW I make a typo that is spelt correctly and you come up with that???
    8 Please find the quote in his journal where I "prove that he meets your definition of lean OR ELSE the fat police are going to make an arrest or something insane like that" - put up or shut up.
    9 Are you going to admit you are just a sock -puppet or are you going to carry on this charade...because you are saying things that have NO basis in reality.
    10 he creates false PMs and lies about them
    11 He admits to being a tr@ll (did I say that already?)
    12 He then claims those false PMs are a joke but I am going to heap more abuse on top of that
    13 He admits to being a tr@ll (did I say that already?)
    PS 3, 4, 5 are deliberate attempts to draw your attention to a BIG problem
    Last edited by Dirlot; 10-13-2013 at 11:47 PM.
    PS
    Don't forget to play!

Zach is offline Banned
    Learn More
    i'm just highlighting her ignoring the side she agrees with. you make a convenient example because you're loud

i'm gonna be honest here, i don't agree with all your diet views, but i look at the sugar battles as tennis matches at best and annoying at worst

i only got pissed off when you said you got others to leave and wanted joanie to be next
    You conveniently did not answer my questions.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast