Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow, this forum has changed! page 25

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    You know that freddy kreuger triumph laugh? Like WAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA?

Thats me right now
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

FrenchFry is online now Senior Member
    I am baking some bread right now

PS: gluten-free bien-sūr. Not primal but I am French in my cooking, that's good enough

Zach is offline Banned
    primal does not suck at all

when you actually do it, you feel pretty great
    How come you dont feel great then?

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Because i eat flour when im sad and ive been sad a lot lately
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Cyborcat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    ;-(
    =P
    My Blog where I talk about my experiences with improving my health and life
    (I try to update ... once in awhile)

Rimmer - Step up to Red Alert!
    Kryten - Sir ... are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
    (Red Dwarf)

moluv is offline Senior Member

Is okay
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Hugs.

:-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Thanks, im okay you guise
    beautiful
    yeah you are

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    I don't believe anyone gets sick from Primal. I don't care what anyone posts, it's essentially a healthy approach.

I do believe some people won't lose weight. For two reasons. One is that if a person eats emotionally, they can easily overeat on Primal and any other "diet." Two, if they come here to the forums, half the people will tell them to eat more, which is the farking meanest thing I've ever read as advice to someone overweight.

I also believe that people can get sick tweaking primal in a way that isn't healthy. Ooh, lowering my carbs is good, so cutting them out would be better - that's one way. OMG, I'm a perfectionist, so everytime I eat something non-Primal, I'm miserable - that's another way. Or even the eat moar fat group - more fat makes some people fat and it makes some people get the raging sh*ts.

But as written, it's a pretty logical way to eat. When I read Mark's sample low carb menu, the only tweak I had to make was calorically because I'm not male, and I'm not as active as he. If you eat meat and fish, unless you concentrate on boneless, skinless chicken breasts and white fish, you're going to get a healthy amount of fat without adding much.

But getting sick when essentially every animal and plant on the planet is fair game except grains and legumes? Sorry, but folks will have to sell that lie to someone who is not me.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast