Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ladies...your fitness routine? page 2

phigment is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I ride my bike to and from to work, walk KC twice a day. Lift heavy things 1-2x a week (includes: squats, lunges, row, push and pulls with occasional kb swings.) Sprints 1-2x a week.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    So your fitness routine involves googling snatches. You must also enjoy jerking tremendously.
    Listen here, Mags. I have no problem with women in the military, the CEO's office, or politics, but dirty jokes are supposed to come from the filthy minds of men, dammit!

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    This is my fitness routine next week:

Monday:
    Squats: 5 sets, 5 reps, 115lbs (yes, I'm a pussy)
    Bench: 5 sets, 5 reps, 67.5lbs (yes, I suck)

Tuesday:
    Deadlift: 1 set, 5 reps x 125 (I admit I'm weak and scared)
    Sprints: 8 rounds of 22 second all-out sprints on the exercise bike with 1:30 rest in between

Wednesday:
    Walk to the healthfood store and try to decide between vegan cheesecake or chocolate or be good and just walk on the bluffs overlooking the beach instead.

Thursday:
    Squats: work up to 1 set of 5, 120lbs
    Bench: up to a 75lb single

Friday:
    Pullups and more exercise bike sprints

The following week, the same thing but with overhead presses instead of bench and 5 more pounds on the squats and deadlifts. Wish me luck. The week after that, same stuff, more pounds.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 175 x 3. Current Deadlift: 225 x 3

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Listen here, Mags. I have no problem with women in the military, the CEO's office, or politics, but dirty jokes are supposed to come from the filthy minds of men, dammit!
    Darling, I was just commenting on Mr. Anthony's enjoyment of Olympic style weightlifting.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
    Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Darling, I was just commenting on Mr. Anthony's enjoyment of Olympic style weightlifting.
    Trying to convince me I don't know a double entendre when I see one is like trying to convince CT that he doesn't recognize a bicep curl and the F-bomb: I Command you to Grow! Biceps/Arm Day with CT Fletcher - YouTube

Apparently his fitness routine is doing daily bicep curls and telling them to grow &(*&*^*&(*). Do you suppose that would work for me, if I squatted every day and told my ass to grow (*()*)(*)(*&&^?

Apparently his fitness routine is doing daily bicep curls and telling them to grow &(*&*^*&(*). Do you suppose that would work for me, if I squatted every day and told my ass to grow (*()*)(*)(*&&^?
    CT was in the gym bangin' arms on his mother's birthday, Christmas, and Labor Day. What would you be doing on such days?

Jefferson1775 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Tuesday:
    Deadlift: 1 set, 5 reps x 125 (I admit I'm weak and scared)
    Sprints: 8 rounds of 22 second all-out sprints on the exercise bike with 1:30 rest in between
    You hopped back on the deadlift horse? Heeeeeeell yeah!

If you're ever worried about it, though, just take a little weight off. You can still benefit from it without maxing out. They used to call it the "health lift" for a reason. Keep at it and good luck!
    In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

CT was in the gym bangin' arms on his mother's birthday, Christmas, and Labor Day. What would you be doing on such days?
    Working on improving my snatch.

Misabi is online now Senior Member
    How about if you snatch everyday?
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast