Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vegan paleo diet page 4

CaliforniaGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    It sounds like complete hell, so much suffering and torture. I can't even imagine how you could do it or why you would want to. Even if you could find a good protein source, it wouldn't be fun and your quality of life would be so bad.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Ew...

Does veganism mean no more cows mommy? ;(

Cows are tasty.

I have so many vegan friends turning other friends into vegans....

This is what they meant by zombie apocalypse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

picklepete is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    I have so many vegan friends turning other friends into vegans....

This is what they meant by zombie apocalypse.
    I have a lot of aspiring pseudo-vegan friends. We dine often and they always ache and yearn about how nice my steak smells but they need to lose weight so they order the pasta, veggie burger, bean and corn pizza, or salad with a pound of raisins and candied walnuts.
    35//6'3"/180

My peculiar nutrition glossary and shopping list

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member

Vegan paleo diet

Quote Originally Posted by picklepete View Post
    I have a lot of aspiring pseudo-vegan friends. We dine often and they always ache and yearn about how nice my steak smells but they need to lose weight so they order the pasta, veggie burger, bean and corn pizza, or salad with a pound of raisins and candied walnuts.
    My vegans (lol) are animal activists eating whole real foods most of the time (some grains/legumes though). Still very emotionally unbalanced people despite having a healthier diet than 80% of vegans: hummus, veggies, soaked nuts, fruits, coconut, legumes, nutritional yeast, some pasta/soy but no boxed dinners. Mostly homemade.

Still they freak out like no other around exams and one is always sniffling and carrying a hankerchief year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

sakura_girl is offline Senior Member
    Are you sure it's not correlation of veganism and paranoid/emotionally unbalanced people rather than the causation? The yoga studio I attend has some very relaxed/happy people and although they look too wrinkly for my liking, are some of the healthiest people I know around.

belginfish is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sounds like your life would suck...

Looking at a list of things you could eat here and taking out dairy and meat you're left with basically vegetables, fruit, nuts and seeds, I don't know how you could live off that...

The whole point of the paleo diet is to eat like our ancestors did, not to merge a modern trend of being vegan with our ancestors diet. Pretty sure we didn't evolve to who we are today eating seeds and nuts and plants.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234