Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Takeaway pizza page 4

MaceyUK is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Thanks for all of the responses. I think the way forward is to expose young people to proper food and to get them to think about the difference in how it tastes and how it makes them feel for the rest of the day. I run a boarding house with over 50 boys and a few weeks ago I gave them home made beef jerky..revelatory...it tastes so meaty! Well duh! They want me to make some more so maybe I'll get them a dehydrator and some decent sourdough flour and we'll take it from there.
    Man seeks to change the foods available in nature to suit his tastes, thereby putting an end to the very essence of life contained in them.
    www.primaljoy.co.uk

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Nice!! Homemade beef jerky is the best. What is sourdough flour? Do you mean sourdough starter? That would be awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ChocoTaco369 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Nice!! Homemade beef jerky is the best. What is sourdough flour? Do you mean sourdough starter? That would be awesome.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    Regular wheat flour using a sourdough starter / fermented overnight or longer.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234