Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A guilty pleasure... page

Mr.Perfidy is offline Senior Member

A guilty pleasure...

So I look for work on Craigslist basically daily, and cannot help but read through the personal columns. They are often very amusing.

So that gets me wondering, which poster do you think lives in the most depraved Craigslist region? Can we search our own regions and compile the greatest hits here? lol Or maybe, "dick pics tally?" Hahaha I am curious what locale has the most pictures of penises on a given day.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure if I want to purposefully search for penis pictures...

Although once some foot fetishist dude sent me a pic of his peewee in a stiletto and that almost scarred me for life from wearing stilettos. Almost, but not quite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

hah you dont actively search for them! Just click any ad on page 1 that says "pics." If its a dick your craigslist region gets one point.
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
    hah you dont actively search for them! Just click any ad on page 1 that says "pics." If its a dick your craigslist region gets one point.
    That is seeking out penis pictures. lol.

Plus I know since I live in NYC there will be way too many penis pictures to count. And calls for Asian woman by a white male. And "free foot massages." *shudders*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I want a free foot massage
    nihil

I suppose I will go first- in one page of "All Personals" there were 11.5 penis pictures (one was just balls...lol)

11.5 for south nj!

moluv is offline Senior Member
    17 penis pics showing in the top 100 postings, and one of them was laid into a hot dog bun I AM NOT JOKING.

West Texas for the CL win y'all.

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Thanks, but no thanks, Perfidy. I'd rather watch some lame ass reality show instead. And that says a lot.

LOL west texas motherfuckers! LOL a hot dog bun!!! totally worthy thread already

Blacksmith is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    A note to all my MDA acquaintances, if you ever notice me scouting Craig's list for penis pic. Kill me, dead.

K thanx.
    I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast