Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Warrior in training journal page 13

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member
    So yesterday I was reading a article about Ketosis. I have been in it for a solid week and half but felt off. The article mentioned that you have to drink water, that it helps with the process. So I thought why not. I drank 4 32oz of water yesterday. Now everyone is probably thinking OH MY GOD, thats alot. Actually its not. So this morning I feel awake, more alert and I dropped a pound and things got moving again in the colon area. Thank god for that! I don't know if its the water or the mental high I got from playing with an 8 week old kitten and then driving around looking at Christmas lights. Either way. Thank your Lord, feeling happy!

Good Morning, Another pound down. Don't know if its water weight or what I DON'T CARE. Scale is moving. This weekend I am throwing a girls only Booze and Christmas cookie party. Tis the season and it'll be fun. I don't know how I'll do, but I'll try to be decent . Cookies aren't really my thing, so I am not worried. I'm bringing a spaghetti squash bake and salad to help curb temptation. So yesterday I had some 72% dark chocolate, two squares at lunch. OH MY GOD! I had some sugar cravings later, just not quite ready for sugar yet. I resisted the cravings with a salmon AND tuna steak. Not much going on other than that. OH YEAH! We're going to try and cook a goose! I've always wanted to try it and so as Nate, so this Sunday we will be roasting a goose, Martha style!

Yesterday was an interesting day. I had HUGE carb cravings all day!!!!!!!!!! (resisted thank you very much) Then I got extremely pissy with my man and woke up this morning with images of me biting his head off and telling him what was what. Aah, welcome PMS my fateful foe! When I PMS I just want to be around women, they let me vent (knowing I'm pmsing without pointing it out) and get it out of my system. One cannot do this with men, they get offended and think "Crazy woman walking" I'm not crazy, my body is going through something you will never UNDERSTAND, do you think I enjoy being angry one minute then wanting to cry the next?! NO, it is the most embarrassing thing in the world. I am a practical, level headed and rational woman except for 4 days out of the month. Trust me when I am eating healthy the symptoms are much more easy to manage. But it doesn't help that I have a argumentative man who doesn't see that I'm on irrational during certain times, he's just not that bright when it comes to women. The men in my family know when to back off and leave it alone. They know that things will be said that women doesn't mean if they push during a emotional storm. My man, Nope, raised around men so he is clueless when to back off and realize its not him. Trust me I know right now I am being unreasonable, I told him this morning so now he knows, but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing or uncomfortable when you love someone but want to strangle them 4 days out of the month. So my message, men give your ladies a break, they know they are crazy right now, they are embarrassed about it and all you can do is ride the storm and support them anyway they'll let you. They will love you for it more in the end. After my PMS is over I thank God that he gave me a man that loves my craziness and all.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am laughing now at yesterdays post, man was I in a hormone rage, lol. All better today. Well today a friend and I are throwing a Spirits and Cookies of Christmas party. I'm bringing my famous spaghetti squash casserole with a salad and she's making mushroom soup. I making a Apple Cider champagne punch. It'll be great. I love decorating cookies and such. Not really a sweets person so not worried about eating them. Its bread, the warm dough bread that was the bain of my existence, but that won't be there! I had a wonderful day yesterday. I went shopping with my mom, just me and her. Its amazing that when I'm with my mother I'm reminded of how many qualities I share with my father, but also how the qualities I share with. My nephew came over later in the afternoon. When he was 9 he began asking for guitar lessons. By the time he was 11 he was still asking, so I paid for a year of lessons for him. Music reaches a place inside me where nothing else can, and its a connection him and I share. We sat in my living room, not needing to fill the void with meaningless conversation, and he played on my Taylor guitar. We sang together and just let the music flow. It was fantastic. It put me in that calm place for the rest of the night. You know what I'm talking about. That tranquil place where your imagination and dreams meet and you see your future in your minds eyes. A wonderful place to be when you get there.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213