Thread: Down a bit page

betty74 is offline Senior Member

Down a bit

Primal Fuel
    I did really well this weekend and my only "cheat" or non-primal food was 1 wine cooler and 1 very large toasted marshmallow.

I am down to 146 this morning. I don't know if I will stay there as my weight fluctuates a lot, but I am excited anyhow.

I haven't done my p90x in several days and I am hoping it isn't muscle.

Beefsister is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on the weight loss!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    I'm pretty sure you wouldn't drop muscle quite that fast! If it worries you, maybe throw in a couple of short weight workouts this week, just to keep the muscle listening!

Congrats!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

betty74 is offline Senior Member
    That's what I was thinking too, but ....

I am walking, but trying to take some time off p90x as recommended here. Actually after my arm workout beginning of last week I am still sore. That hasn't happened before so I figure my body is talking to me.

Beefsister is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    It would be physically impossible to lose 4 lbs of muscle in just 3-4 days, even if you just vegetated on your bed all day. Hell, you couldn't lose half a pound of muscle that quickly. It would take months of not doing crap before your muscles *really* started to atrophy from disuse. A period of rest is even healthy. I know of a man who took a 3 week hiatus on weight lifting, and his lifts improved an amazing amount, just from resting his over trained body.