Thread: Down a bit

Down a bit

Shop Now
    I did really well this weekend and my only "cheat" or non-primal food was 1 wine cooler and 1 very large toasted marshmallow.

I am down to 146 this morning. I don't know if I will stay there as my weight fluctuates a lot, but I am excited anyhow.

I haven't done my p90x in several days and I am hoping it isn't muscle.

Congratulations on the weight loss!

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't drop muscle quite that fast! If it worries you, maybe throw in a couple of short weight workouts this week, just to keep the muscle listening!

Congrats!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

That's what I was thinking too, but ....

I am walking, but trying to take some time off p90x as recommended here. Actually after my arm workout beginning of last week I am still sore. That hasn't happened before so I figure my body is talking to me.

Shop Now
    It would be physically impossible to lose 4 lbs of muscle in just 3-4 days, even if you just vegetated on your bed all day. Hell, you couldn't lose half a pound of muscle that quickly. It would take months of not doing crap before your muscles *really* started to atrophy from disuse. A period of rest is even healthy. I know of a man who took a 3 week hiatus on weight lifting, and his lifts improved an amazing amount, just from resting his over trained body.