Thread: CKD exercise depletion question... So confused page

Davis25 is offline Junior Member

CKD exercise depletion question... So confused

Shop Now
    So if I were to start the CKD with this workout schedule, and I wanted to carb up on Fridays, can I carb up until the rest of the day and go back to high fat/low carb on Saturday? On saturday is it best to workout or do 30-60m of walking (aerobics)? I want to deplete my live and muscle glycogen as fast as possible. After reading lyle mcdonalds book he says to walk for 60m, but I also thought resistant training is the best and fastest way to get glycogen stores depleted. Im doing a 6 day low carb, 1 day refeed cycle.

Monday: chest/back/delts
    Tuesday: Legs/bis/tris
    Wednesday: Walking or rest
    Thursday: Walkinf or rest
    Friday: Full body workout
    sat: ?
    sun: ?

bcbcbc2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Davis25 View Post
    So if I were to start the CKD with this workout schedule, and I wanted to carb up on Fridays, can I carb up until the rest of the day and go back to high fat/low carb on Saturday? On saturday is it best to workout or do 30-60m of walking (aerobics)? I want to deplete my live and muscle glycogen as fast as possible. After reading lyle mcdonalds book he says to walk for 60m, but I also thought resistant training is the best and fastest way to get glycogen stores depleted. Im doing a 6 day low carb, 1 day refeed cycle.

Monday: chest/back/delts
    Tuesday: Legs/bis/tris
    Wednesday: Walking or rest
    Thursday: Walkinf or rest
    Friday: Full body workout
    sat: ?
    sun: ?
    I dont mean this in a sh*tty way but if resistance was better there I'm confident Lyle would have put it there.

I'm not a ckd expert but I imagine the reason is interference with the 'real' workouts.

If you really need a significant change to his program then it must not match your goals very well.