Thread: While we're on the topic of water... page

Drumroll is offline Senior Member

While we're on the topic of water...

Primal Fuel
    Just a few videos on the subject:

Daniel Vitalis - Dangers of Tap Water Fluoride Chlorine ( Drink Natural Spring Water ) - YouTube

Daniel-Vitalis-Spring-Water - YouTube

THE BEST SPRING WATER TO DRINK... (With Vodka) #394 - YouTube

A trip to collect some artesian well water high in sulphur #62 - YouTube

And of course lest we forget this awesome resource:

Find A Spring

But eh, long story short, get a good filter if you can't get to a spring regularly. You'll be ok.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Misabi is offline Senior Member
    Posting to make it easier to find this and watch the vids when I'm at home
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    For years we drove to a spring to fill huge bottles of water. Then we bought a house with a well! Best coffee I've ever had!!!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    He gives me Lamprey Kisses in the midnight sea
    Flubby tubby gums latching onto me
    For all that I've done wrong, I mastodon something right...

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Quote Originally Posted by Knifegill View Post
    For years we drove to a spring to fill huge bottles of water. Then we bought a house with a well! Best coffee I've ever had!!!
    I wish I had a well.
    "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

MarielleGO is offline Senior Member
    We bought a filter can last winter. We full up the koffie machine and the water boiler with that. It works great. even the cats prefer drinking filtered water.
    I have been researching getting a filter installed for the whole house but it's really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by MarielleGO View Post
    We bought a filter can last winter. We full up the koffie machine and the water boiler with that. It works great. even the cats prefer drinking filtered water.
    I have been researching getting a filter installed for the whole house but it's really expensive.
    Yeah, whole house filters aren't cheap.

APPLEGIRL is offline Senior Member
    We have a well, and I'm so glad. Some folks don't like wells, but I love the fact that my water comes straight from a spring, and no one is dumping chemicals in it. Our water is loaded with minerals, which are not good for the plumbing, so we had to add a softener (which I hate), but we've bypassed it for the cold drinking water on the kitchen sink. Everyone loves our coffee too!

I'm also afraid that as municipalities struggle for cash, that they are going to begin charging more and more for water usage. We're seeing bits of it around here.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by APPLEGIRL View Post
    Everyone loves our coffee too!
    Yep, good water makes good tea and coffee that much better.