Page 86 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat page 86

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Ooo..liver diet..you watch how thin we all get. :-) I steam the yellow fingerling potatoes. Then I dump them into a bowl and add about 1/4 cup bone broth, one TBS ghee, Maldon sea salt and pepper. Yum!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Ahhh OK, I can see how filling that would be, are you still doing SLD as well?... I am going to experiment with adding things to potatoes, I remember last time I tried to do it I was telling Julie when I had the potato with a small salad I was full much quicker and one med potato was enough with the salad, but when not having the salad with it I needed about 3 med potatoes... very odd.

I am so excited about trying new things lol, its like an investigative work to see what turns my appetite on/off, I know fat on/off

Oh exactly, the investigation part is the best.

I didn't do oil shots while doing the ph. I probably could have. The potatoes seemed to have their own AS going. I probably will incorporate the PH twice a week. I like having a couple of high carb days.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    OG- is the cottage cheese recipe the one I posted oj my journal or a different one? Curious to try at least to make paneer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Just got back from school and added a little mustard to my last 4 potato rounds.

That made it MUCH better, and no "I can't eat another potato" pain in my head feeling.

Think I may cube some up later and dry fry them in a pan... then mustardsize them a bit.

TP..yes. David Liebowitz recipe. It worked out great.

Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    Just got back from school and added a little mustard to my last 4 potato rounds.

That made it MUCH better, and no "I can't eat another potato" pain in my head feeling.

Think I may cube some up later and dry fry them in a pan... then mustardsize them a bit.
    I have been boiling the potatoes 4lbs at a time, peeling, dicing, then mixing 2T olive oil in. Then if I wanna fry it up or not it is the right amt of oil.

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

That's a great idea TP, I'm so going to copy you.

Have you been adding any veg at all?

Quote Originally Posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
    That's a great idea TP, I'm so going to copy you.

Have you been adding any veg at all?
    Nope. No veggies. Or protein. Just a coffee in the morn with a splash of coconut milk. Almost broke down and had orange juice but stuck to sparkling water instead.

------

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Nope. No veggies. Or protein. Just a coffee in the morn with a splash of coconut milk. Almost broke down and had orange juice but stuck to sparkling water instead.

Good for you!

Hangin' tough.