Page 81 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat page 81

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Lol..you and Blood Orchid are in the running for a tiara.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
    :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Been having dull headaches in the late afternoons for the last few days, I thought it must be me quitting caffeine, but why late afternoons why not the mornings... now am thinking if it could be the dairy... I know I sound paranoid, but honest I normally never ever get headaches unless I are something dodgy.

My eczema is improving, one of the main reasons I want to take part in a potato hack is because potatoes are very low in salicylate (white old potatoes peeled) it will make it clear for me if the salicylates are my issue... my hand and toe ache stopped immediately after stopping the fruit.. but I need to be 100% sure... I don't normally get aches and pains if I am having a good diet, perhaps its just the lack of fat/protein... no idea.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I get caffeine headaches in the afternoon because noonish is when I usually get my caffeine fix...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

calee is online now Senior Member
    Hots, when I drink caffeine, it's always before 8am. Generally 1 cup at 5:30. My withdrawal headaches are in the afternoon. I think caffeine is going to be a thing of he past for me. So darn sad. The older I gt, the longer it takes for me to regain natural high energy. In Europe I had caffeine for two weeks in September. I felt like it took a week of being exhausted when I quit. I always stop on my flight home so I sleep off the worst of it.

I've really been eating poorly and inconsistently since my trip to Florida in October. I want to get myself back on trak. I hate seeing the scale go up and down. I had a small potato dinner last night (having potato envy I guess) and immediately up 1.5 pounds. Grrrrrrr....

I'm gonna be loving me some meat this week!

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Calee..stay off the scale.

I had chicken breast to use so I threw this in the oven. I'm always up early when the time changes. I'm not a recipe maker but maybe making a few things will keep me from missing my carb fest. I'll let you know how it tastes.

Gluten Free Stuffed Pizza | Your Lighter Side

OG, I've been a daily weigher for decades. It's a tough habit to break. W30 near killed me.

It's a gorgeous day here. After working yesterday, I'm ready for a road trip to wine country today!

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calee View Post
    Made me laugh too.

Colonoscopy was easy, prep, not so much. I will say that Sunday 5pm to Tuesday 2pm on clear liquids was made much easier by having made lots of turkey and chicken bone broth in advance. The test comes with age I guess. It was my first, and last for at least 10 years, but hopefully forever.

Joools, I have two unopened cans of green can gelatin. I still have part of an open can. I'm going to eat really clean for a week, then try reintro the gelatin and see what happens. If its a bust, I would love to sell them to you.
    Sounds like a plan, and zero pressure.

Glad your colonoscopy is over!

Went on a flashlight cemetery tour last night in Colma.

Was the most lametarded waste of time and 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Though, I *did* get a lot of pictures with orbs... so that's a plus.

The rest, a buncha horseshit a 5yo coulda lead.

21 dollars and they didn't even ask for our tickets that we paid for on the internet. Wtf?

Coulda just muscled in for free.

Lame.

Absy, I hate freakin tours. When I got o Prague and saw a million of those peeps holding a flag, with a boatload of lemmings following after, I almost got on a train. Then I remembered the three nights of hotel that were prepaid. We headed to the other side of the river and had a fun few days playing games with outdoor sculpture etc. Z and I tend to make lemonade out of lemons and laugh our way through anything.

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    Well, in Prague I'd NEED a tour, but this thing was just so stupid.

Funeral director lead it, and it was fine, but it was just going to THREE
    semi-famous people's graves and him reading from a piece of paper about
    the three people.

I could have done that myself with the cemetery map and google search results
    on the people themselves.

Then at the end there were "snacks" in one of the cremation mausoleums at a huge
    long ass table where we were all going to tell ghost stories.

What are we, 3?

There would have been no way to get out of there gracefully without being rude, so my sister,
    cousin and I just left and skipped that part.

The Mexican place we went for dinner and the orbs in the pictures made the trip worthy, but that
    tour should have been freaking free.

HA!

This morning the stupid little shit that lives two doors down, knocked on our door at 8:15 to see
    if Camden could play.

We were all ASLEEP, so no one answered, but seriously, does this child have no parents? Was he
    raised by wolves? 8:15 on a freaking Sunday morning?

When I was a kid, we weren't allowed to even leave the house before ten, let alone go knock on someone's
    door. Jesus Christ.

In other news, my 11yo and I went to try the new foot massage place that's a mile from our house.

They were perplexed to see a child there, but Trevor really, REALLY wanted to go, so we did.

Holy lord on a host, it was FANTASTIC.

The only bummer was that we were in a Massage Coma for a good TWO HOURS afterwards.

Note to self: do this at night, not at 2pm in the afternoon.

Also had a dog walking gig yesterday, but that was before the massage thank god.

Made 20 bucks for an hour and a half and it was awesome. I don't think this poor sweet baby
    lab has ever even BEEN to the water, but we took him, and at first he was pretty timid, but then
    his heritage called and almost pulled us BOTH (trevor went with me) into the water chasing after
    a huge pod of ducks.

Good times.

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Note to self..Julia is in charge of Halloween next year.