Page 77 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat

Shop Now
    So bummed out. Tapatalk no longer allows immediate posting of pictures. Grr.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Still here! I fell prey to the potato diet and dayem, it's effective. It just worked really well for me as a quick (5 day) hack. I don't have a scale cause I lost it in the divorce, lol, but don't need it. My pants are looser, so that pretty much says it all.

I had Pho today for lunch and lamb, taters and wine for dinner. So damned good.

I'll start another round of taters tomorrow. It's monastic food, but with my schedule and being single, it works for me!

Lets see if this works.

Ha. Another hack like the potatoes. B-)

Quote Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
    Lets see if this works.

Terrifying! Lol

Oh good! You can see the scary buggers. I was thinking about you recently...wondering where you were. A couple of us did potato hack. It worked for me too. My clothes are nice and comfy again. Definitely lost no strength. I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    If it wasn't for my eczema, I'd homestly be happy, I keep trying this that and the other to try to make it go away...
    Have you tried Egyptian Magic cream? I find it very helpful.

Natural Treatment for Eczema | Egyptian Magic Skin Cream

Quote Originally Posted by sigzephyr View Post
    Have you tried Egyptian Magic cream? I find it very helpful.

Natural Treatment for Eczema | Egyptian Magic Skin Cream
    Thanks fo the link. Do you know the ingredients of the cream? I found most of these magic creams or magic TCM creams contains cortisone, I don't need to go into their side effects, but once you stop using such creams the rebound is three times worse.

Woke up feeling as fresh as a daisy, no more zombie feeling until the coffee, feel so great I got over the hump of the beverage dependency.

I didn’t prep for today’s lunch, so this morning, I found leek in my fridge, roughly cut them up and some potato, dumped them in the soup maker switched them one and went to get dressed for work, when I was done … wow my potato and leek soup was done too…
    Did I read somewhere here for potato its best if its cooked, then put in the fridge then its OK to heat up again? Or for the RS effect its best eating it cold?

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Did I read somewhere here for potato its best if its cooked, then put in the fridge then its OK to heat up again? Or for the RS effect its best eating it cold?
    From what I've read, reheating is fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app