Page 27 of 208 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal, SLD, Whole Whatever & Peat page 27

oceangrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaflard View Post
    Oh HELL no! Lol. I have survival instinct. ;-)
    Lol. I would have been happy to sit on the sidelines until I was mentioned and until Joanie was unfairly attacked. Yikes!! Maybe we all need to get more involved with IRL.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Leaflard is offline Senior Member
    I suppose you're right. This was a nice diversion from George RR Martin's love of slaying and/or maiming my favorite characters in his saga. Wait...actually tonight hasn't been much different here. ;-)

Lol. I am reading and not reacting starting tomorrow. I have a bunch of Irish authors books on my Kindle. Yours sounds way more fun.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    OG, I know you're not a rat following the Pied Piper. Not to worry about me. I guess tonight was just one of those nights when I felt like stirring the s*it. Mostly I don't. It was fun while it lasted, but it's winding down.

My apologies if my post hurt/offended you in any way. I tried to keep it anonymous and failed.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Joanie..you nut..of course I knew. It's okay. I get it.

calee is offline Senior Member
    Grrrrr. I just typed a book and it got lost. Obviously I missed stuff because I've not read in days. Fill me in please! Back to California via Chicago tomorrow. Ready to go home. To much food drink still can't look at seafood since run in with oysters Tuesday.

Dairy fruit liver gelatin. What else does a good peaty eat? No oysters though!

Miss you funsters!

Aww Calee..glad you are (almost) home. Sorry the oyster thing is still haunting you.

Crazy town..need I say more?

Hotmail is offline Senior Member
    Hey all this elimination steak and egg diet is good in telling me what's good and bad for my skin, I tried nuts yesterday then after my eczema started to be itchy, so its good now I know these items are off my list. Back to steak and eggs for a few days or a week until I clean up then I will try something else.
    Last week I tried gluten free brownie (heh, I will roll my own eyes before you do lol) but that actually didn't have much effect, however I will try my best to avoid it, as am not sure if I had no effect because I had a small amount only, I really do suspect sugar (not the gluten free flour)

calee is offline Senior Member
    Hots, in many ways you're fortunate to discover those hot button foods so quickly. I think that coming up I will want to do another beef elimination like I did on my W75. Maybe that's why Peat is interesting me now because dairy doesn't effect me but without beef I need other interesting protein. Egg whites have been off my list since April.

I'm always envious of your steak and eggs.

I'm going down to walk on the beach for 30 minutes before leaving for the airport at 7:30. Would have preferred a day to go kayaking but someone else made the reservations.

Laters!

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have been trying peat on carb days and something seems to break me out. Either dairy or sugar. I guess I should do an elimination diet...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel